Unexpected Quest

AUTHORS NOTE- I don't own any of the characters from this all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling. I hope you enjoy!

Percy's POV
I was having as good as a dream can get for a demigod when I was rudely awakened by my Wise Girl. "Seaweed brain! Seaweed brain, get up Chiron and Mr. D want to see you in the big house NOW!" Annabeth yelled in my ear. "OK, ok I'm getting up no need to make me go deaf Wise Girl!" I yelled back to her. "Fine but don't blame me when Mr.D turns you into a dolphin for being late" she said walking out of my cabin. Ugh, what did Mr. D and Chiron want from me now! The war with Gaea finally ended and Wise Girl and me were finally happy. No time to wonder I reminded myself, Mr. D wouldn't mind turning me into a dolphin if I was late.
MR. D'S POV ( but you weren't expecting that)
Where is that boy? I sent that Annie girl to get him 10 minutes ago! He's really pushing his luck that Peter Johnson ;). "he'll be here" Chiron said snapping me out of my thoughts. "HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 10 MINUTES AGO!" I yelled causing the drink Chiron was holding to burst. "I'm here!" called Peter Johnson from the doorway. Took you long enough I thought to myself."Mr. D do you want to explain or show i?" asked Chiron. "You" I growled
CHIRON'S POV
"Percy I know you just got out of the war with Gaea and you'll still recovering, but we've got another job for you." I said as Percy groans "What is it this time?" he complains "To help watch a boy, Harry Potter. He's a wizard who goes to a school for witchcraft and wizardry called Hogwarts-" right as I said Hogwarts Percy collapses laughing." what kind of name is that" he manages still laughing. "Percy this isn't a joke. Harry is haunted by a evil wizard called Voldemort-" As soon as I said Voldemort Peary states laughing again." W-what kind o-of names are these?" Percy sputters. "PERCY" Mr. D warns "as I was saying you are to go help protect him my good friend Dumbldor ( is that how you spell it. And yes I know he died, but I'm bringing him back) will be the only one who knows who you are and why you are there. For now you must go to Hecate so she can bless you to do magic. Good bye Percy" Chiron says as I start to disappear. " Wait what about Ann-" I'm cut of as I disappear.

Thank you all for reading my story! Anyway I'll do a general question at the end of each chapter first person to get it right will get a shout out. Also what should I call you my readers? Please comment. Till next time!

What was the name of Reynas Peguses that died?