Chapter 6: No Love (Family)

Start from the beginning

"Whatever just be there." He hangs up.

I can't believe this nigga hangs up on me and gives me orders like does he know who I am.

"Taraji we are ready for you." My stylist Hendra says to me.

"Yasss boo and I am ready for them." We headed to the car thank god today is a beautiful day it's hot as hell.

20 minutes later the limo pulls up at the red carpet I want to come out sexy so I put leg out and did my thing walking down the carpet blowing kisses to the camera.

"Taraji over here! Turn to your right." I turned to my right smiling.

"Cookie over here in the middle!! That's right gorgeous." I smiled, putting my hand on my hips.

"I can't take it no more." I joked, walking to the other side.

"Ll Cool J over here!" I turned around seeing my good friend L good thing one of the paps screamed his name.

"Bring that ass here Taraji." I chuckled, giving him a warm hug kissing his cheek.

"Take a picture with me." He places his hands around my waist as we smiled for the cameras.

After taking pictures we went back stage to catch up on each other's lives.
"How was Puerto Rico? Did you have fun or nah?" I shook my head.

"Nope I barley had fun with the cast everyone was just so boring and me and Terrence got into a heated argument and I'm just so happy to be back home."

"I am so sorry that you had to go through that and I wish you well and you still got my # so hit me up after this."

"Most defiantly I have your # saved I know it by heart take care." I know what you thinking but no me and Cool J are just friends plus he is married for godsake.

It's now time for my interview on the red carpet. "Hello everyone we are now live from the red carpet at the Ama's here with us is the beautiful Taraji P. Henson how are we today?" LaLa says, I hugged her she is amazing plus we was in 'Think Like A Man' together she's good people.

"I'm good baby how are you?" I asked, nudging her.

"I'm good everyone knows this is my girl so who are looking forward seeing tonight?"

"Viola Davis she is a legend and Mary J Blidge." They are my girls and I look up to them Black Girl Magic up in here.

"One more question because I know you have to go soon but is Empire coming back for another season and what is it like working with such a phenomenal cast?" Lala asks.

"Yes we are working on season 4 and at the end of the day I love the cast and certain things were said but I don't hold grudges." In reality I will not say no names because I don't beef on social media cause whatever beef I have with you I will say to your face this isn't high school I'm a grown ass women.

"It was nice seeing you again baby give me hug." We shared a tight hug.

"You too baby." We said our goodbyes now it is time for me to go back stage and get ready to announce the hip hop award in 15 minutes.