Chapter 2: Concerning

Dylan's POV:

Lately me and the guys have noticed something up with Caitlyn. She takes longer to get ready in the morning, we aren't aloud to see her some mornings and sometimes we aren't aloud to touch her. Like she is going to shatter into pieces at the touch of a button. She only plays certain sports sometimes. It gets really concerning. And the other week I seen a small purple bruise on her cheek, like someone's been slapping her.

After a while it gets really suspicious. Like shes hiding something from all of us. We can't just confront her about it either. We've tried and she'll either change the subject or brush us off. She used to tell me everything. Now I know she's not telling me the whole story. I wish she would just trust us with it.

"... and then he tripped and fell to the floor. It was hilarious and after he was to embarrassed to finish teaching so he  let us go to lunch." They all laughed at the story Luke was telling.

"Oh my god, I so wish I was in your science class to see that." Caitlyn laughed.

"Here's your pizza. Enjoy." The waitress- who was staring at Caitlyn- placed our pizza on the middle of the table.

"This looks amazing. Thank you me for picking pizza." Caitlyn said, mumbling the last part.

"You look hungry Cait, as if you haven't ate since yesterday." Sam piped from across the table.

"Ya well that's my asshole mothers fault. She buys no food at all. And if she does I'm not aloud to touch it. God I really can't wait till I can move out."

After that we just continued eating and laughing till we got up and figured out where to go next.

~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter because thats just how I wrote it:) But I'm gonna try and update as much as I can now because I finally got a computer and some free time. Hope your liking it so far:)