part 1- I met them!

mallorey:

i joulted awake from another nightmare about the incedent that happeneda liitle over 8 years ago... i am now 13.

i looked over to my bedside table to see what time it was on my alarm clock. '5:00' it read. so i got up and went downstairs to find my lovely care taker miss kathrine up already "oh hi miss kathrine" i said cheery as usual around this time "oh hi mal nightmare again?" she asked she always knew about my nightmares from day one. i nodded.

"oh sweetheart come here" she said holding out her arms for a hug which i gladly accepted.

We broke from the hug not long after "do you want me to do anything?" I asked "No not really love I've got everything sorted " she said "ok I'm gonna get breakfast so I can watch the sun rise" I said she only nodded.

I grabbed an apple and went outside and climbed to my little place on the roof and looked down

I could jump
But you don't want to
Would I be missed if I did?
Yes you would!
But no one would care
Yes they would

I ended up sitting at the edge only to be met with the nice warm rays of the sun which in la is hard because of the city but if your in the right place then you have a great view of the sun rise.

Once it had finished rising I went inside to my room and got changed into a really cool gaming outfit that consisted of:

•A optic jersey
° blue ripped skinnie jeans
•black and green cat ear headphones
°green converses

As soon as I got dressed I headed downstairs to tell miss that I was entering in a gaming contest and she said to be back by 7 which I gladly abided by

I was at the place where the event was held and noticed only a few people was there so I signed in, got my pass and went to the area which they called the practice area.

I sat down where they had the xbox ones and started messing around in call of duty infinite warfare until they said the contest was beginning in 30 mins which I took the time to be serious so I plugged in my headphones and was talking to some people till the game began!