Chapter 1

Alina's P.O.V

Another day, another child has gone and one would think that maybe just maybe after living in this damn orphanage for twelve years that maybe just maybe someone would adopt me..... but no even after twelve years I thought that I Alina Weston would finally have a family since god decided "hey Alina doesn't really need a family so lets kill hers in a car wreck. no big deal right?" he sure as hell was wrong. ever since I was a little girl I was bullied all because I didn't have a mum or a dad, because I lived in an orphanage and not some big fancy mansion. even living in the orphanage I still got bullied. wanna know why? you probably don't but i'll tell you anyway. see I'm not normal, but really who is? but I have these ratchet nightmares that I've had since I was about two. it they're the same every night. my parents die and I'm left to be killed by their spirits. stupid I know but they still scare me. Honestly I know that's not why people won't adopt me. it's probably because I'm a extremely paranoid girl with several mental disorder and some trust issues. but really who wants to hear about that. "Well well well look who we have hear? if it isn't Alina the little baby who's scared her dead parents are gonna come after her and kill her, awe don't worry love they wouldn't even kill you if they wanted to even dead you're still not worth their time" ladies and gentlemen that is Skylar, the same girl who has bullied me since the day she arrived hear two years ago. she's supposedly the sweetest girl Laurissa, the owner of the LOoL also known as the Lawley Orphanage of London, has ever met. she clearly hasn't met perrie Edwards of little mix if she thinks Skylar is the sweetest girl ever. "where are you off to freak? hoping to wander the streets like the little rat you aren't in order to find a family? because you'll never get one" is she seriously going there? shes stuck in this orphanage to, so I don't get what her deal is. " actually no, I'm not going to wander the streets, I'm going to go to a cd signing to meet Little Mix" listening to her cackle makes me wonder how she even has a boyfriend because that is the most unattractive sound I have ever heard. " you honestly think they're going to let you in? if you think that you're a lot more brain dead than I thought you were. Little Mix would never want to meet you, so go wander the streets and don't bother them." I honestly can't stand that bitch she try's to take away every little bit of pride I have and I can't take this Anymore. one day I'm going to blow and give her twice as much as she gave me, then I KNOW she will be sorry. I've had enough of her! and with that I stormed out of the house.

(A/N hey guys! this is the first chapter and I really hope you like it :) if you're wondering what Alina looks like shes Hailey Steinfeild thanks for reading! and i'll try to update soon :) ily baiiiii!)