2

'Oh, come on weakling you are my mate now stop', I snapped back to reality,  realised tears were streaming down my face.

I tried wiping the tears away, I was once beaten up because I was crying. And I don't wanna go through that again.

I looked to my left where my mate had marked me. There once were two wolves one mine and the other belonged to my mate, they looked deeply in love. The white one was mine and his was brown, but it had since slowly faded away, after I was marked again. Oh how I miss my Mason and how I long for his love right now. I'd be on bed rest, and Mason would take care of me. I let out a sigh of how happy he was when I told him im pregnant. He was excited to be a father.

But that was taken away from him by the same guy I was kneeling on the cold floor before. The one that marked me against my will. How lucky am I to get marked twice. By an ordinary alpha on my left, and the Alpha King, on my right. As fun as that sounds it brings nothing but misery.

Chills went down my spine when I noticed his face was now inches away from mine, my face accepted his warm breath, making me wonder why is he so cold hearted then.

He quickly snapped out of it,'damn it, woman why are you doing this to me', his was intended to come out as a whisper but it was more than that. 'Well, we are mates ain't we, you marked me didn't you, and you also raped me and made me carry your baby when I was already pregnant with Mason's child didn't you?', I said trying to keep myself calm. I could totally relate to what he was feeling right now, I was also attracted to him, we had finished our mating period.

I feel my cheek connecting with his fist. Not for long the floor also greeted me as I fell with my face. I felt pain vibrating through my skull.

'Woman, what did I tell you,"we shall not speak of your pathetic excuse of a mate', I trailed off returning to his throne.

'Now, we will take my heir as soon as you give birth and I will release you', he said his voice was very stern. And he is a man of his words.
You all are wondering why I haven't killed him yet, oh!! Trust me I've tried, a several times and I fail dismally.

I slapped him across the face one day and that lead to a week in hospital unconscious.

'The baby is also mine, surely I'm entitled to spend me time with him/her', I said convinced that he was going to cut all ties after I have given birth to that baby.

'Not the with the future king', he dismissed. 'I'm the mother, Alec, you can't just take away my baby', I challenged.

'Well, he won't be yours as soon as he comes into the world', he said stalking towards me.' Oh, and its Alpha king I'd appreciate it if you show sow respect to your King', he said and yelled for the gaurd to take me out of his sight.

Apparently I disgust him, and yet I will be the mother of his heir. I felt a small pain on my right shoulder,  where his mark was. It was a throne and my wolf beside it, wearing a crown

'You are not and never will be my King', and by that my friend I found myself flying across the room, I hit the wall with my back and fell on the ground,  I landed on my side and tried supporting my body with my elbow so I don't hit the baby bump hard on the floor or I'll get another beating or even a death toll if something happens to the baby.

Pain ran throughout my whole body. I'm surprised I haven't blacked out yet. It has become a routine. He calls me, talks to me or shall I say commands something,  I say something that makes him angry, then the wall and hello hospital again.

The guard rushed in to take me to my cell. He always comes after I had hit the wall. Good timing.