Meeting Him

Dedicated to all the readers.. Welcome to the family 💖

I love pink. I absolutely love pink!  So today I decide to wear my pink short dress. My best friend Everrrrrr Cass is taking me out for lunch! Yay! 

I stay alone. I am 21 and I work in the fashion industry with Cass and she just got a promotion! So we are going out for lunch to celebrate. She is the only family I have.

I know we ought to be going for drinks but we both wanted to go out for lunch. A couple of her other friends from college are coming over too.

I don't like meeting new people a lot, but I know Cass will be super upset if I refuse so I am going. And while I am at it, why not do it happily, instead of cribbing and ranting about it? 

So I try my best to look good. I put on some pink lipstick and wear white heels. I let my hair loose and bingo! I am good to go.

I have reached Zodiac Bistro and am waiting for Cass when I see a man coming up to our reserved table. I.. I am a little nervous. Why? Why am I nervous.? I see this tall, broad, handsome thing walking towards me and I cover.  Why?

He comes up to me and smiles.

"Hi I am Daniel. You are? " he asks in this mesmerising voice.

I look at him dumbfucked. I am a professional. I deal with people all day and I just stare at him. No words. Nada. Silence. And I stare at him like a freak.

He considers me for a couple of seconds.

"You are a little." he says in this deep butter like smooth voice and pats my head.

I am swooning. But wait- what's a little?

Before I can ask him Cass comes in with at least seven other people.

And now suddenly all I want to do is go back home to the comfort of my cosy blankets and sleep till I feel better. And maybe have ice creams too.

What the fuck is the matter with me?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share😘

Dedicated to all the members of Team Carlos! The book is up for you guys. Love you Fam 😘💖

Ps: Do you like the cover of the book?