The Big Mess

"RAYNIA COME CLEAN THE TOILET NOW SOMEBODY TOOK A BIG DUMP IN IT AND IT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED!!!!!" Her father yelled.

"Ok I'm coming I just have to put my socks away. Raynia said. "Jeez is he going to name the toilet now?" She thought to herself.

Raynia came down the hall to see a pretty messy bathroom the looked very unwelcoming. Raynia got her supplies and got to work.

"Why does he treat me like this just why? I'm a human too? Raynia sobs.

"Would you like me to tell him for you?" Her snobby older sister, Padma said.

"GO AWAY PADMA, THE SERVANT HAS WORK TO DO!" Raynia yells.

"GIRLS WHATS GOING ON?" Father yells.

Father comes up the stairs and runs down the hall.

DADDYYYY! She's yelling at me because I asked her a question and she's judging your parenting skills!" Padma tells him.

"Tattletail." Raynia thinks.

Father marches up to Raynia and Spanks her 10 times really hard and tells you, "Do not judge my parenting skills!" 

"One word," Raynia says as she smirks at Padma. "Why don't you give the other children chores?"

"Because, you are the worst child and even Donald Trump is better than you." Father answers.

Raynia almost starts to sob again. 

"You *****!" Raynia knew that those words would land her in big trouble not even her father swears which is very weird judging on his additude.

"OKAY RAYNIA ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOU DON'T SAY THOSE WORDS TO YOUR FATHER MISSY YOU ARE THE REAL *****!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well why do you have the right to call your own child a *****? Hmmmm!" Raynia protests.

"ENOUGH OF YOU ATTITUDE GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!" He spanks her until she reaches the knob.

She was relieved to be back she does this every night it may be painful but it's sure worth it. She reached under her bed for her notebook and pencils. She draws many beautiful pictures.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!"Raynia says as she hides her stuff under her bed.

It was her twin sister, Raybia.

"Listen, I know what happened with dad I feel really sorry and I would be willing to smuggle a few pieces of candy to your room." Raybia says sympathetically.

"Okay, thank you Raybia you are very sweet and thoughtful." Raynia says.

A\N

I had to add that swearing part because that father just makes me so mad. He deserves it.