Chapter I

The long wait is finally over. Enjoy reading cupcakes.

Start--

*doorbell rings

I immediately went to the door to see who's ringing it. I seldom have a visitor here in my penthouse, if it's not Georgina, my best friend, its Uncle Lu, my legal guardian.

Yes, my legal guardian. Why legal? Because we're not blood related. Mr. Lupin Yu, that's his full name. He's my parents' friend, best friend to be exact. My mom entrusted my future to him which he gladly accepted. Yet until now, I still do not know why him of all my mom's friends.

It's been three years since my mom died. And two years before that my dad passed away too. Tragic right? Well, that's my life. But what's more tragic is my life right now.

Two years ago I woke up from a coma. I was comatose for two months and three days, that's what the doctors said. I woke up having not a single clue of what happened to me. All I can remember was the day Uncle Lu took me to where I will live. He didn't even tell me what caused it and I didn't even bother asking. He just told me that my memories will be back little by little. But not a single memory came back. I still can't recall what happened to me before I was comatose.

And right now, I don't even care what really happened to me. I just have to live my life as it is. No questions just live it while you have it.

I press on the small screen beside the door and saw Uncle Lu. . . with a beautiful lady beside him. His girlfriend?

Whoa! This old man.

"Hello Uncle Lu," I greeted cheerfully. "And hello to you too Madame," I bowed at the beautiful lady in a white lace dress. God! She's so beautiful. Is she a goddess?

"Oh, Margarette," she said and hugged me.

"Marga—la, I'm Luna Margala Montendre Madame," I replied almost choked by her tight hug.

"I'm sorry darling, I can't help myself. You just really look like Margarette," she said pulling away from the hug but her hands held both of my arms.

"Margarette's my mother," I flashed an awkward smile. "Please come in," I led them the way to the living room.

"I know," she said. "She's my friend, no. She was like my younger sister. You really look like her."

"Luna," Uncle Lu said as we sat down the sofa. "She's your Aunt Lucinda, my older sister."

"O—o—older sister?" I asked utterly surprised, she looks so much younger than him, "I thought she's his girlfriend," I whispered to myself but enough for Uncle to hear thus making him and Aunt Lucinda chuckle a little.

"She's also Mark and Jackson's mother," Uncle Lu added.

I was puzzled for a while, "Do I know Mark and Jackson?" I asked, "Because I can't really remember those names."

"I'm sorry. And yes you know them. Only that you can't remember them," Uncle Lu said looking at Aunt Lucinda.

"So all your memories haven't come back yet?" Aunt Lucinda asked and I just simply nodded my head biting my lower lip.

I have been wondering too why I am not getting any of my memories back? It has been two years but nothing. I've been struggling a lot for the past two years. I cried myself to sleep because I have no one to blame why this awful thing happened to me. My head ache a lot whenever I try to remember and there's this inexplicable pain in my chest.