The Sky Kingdom

Seto's POV

I have now entered the girls mind. Nothing seems to be happing in her mind, usually when you enter someone's mind they have an entire ecosystem that shows who that person is, even when they are unconscious, this girls mind is completely empty, its like she has no personality at all, no emotion, no history, nothing is amiss, no information, not even a name is being given to me. "Who are you stranger, why have you entered my mind?", I hear a voice in the distance, I look around the dark open spaces to find the girl standing there, no expression given on her face at all, she must have seen my confused face because she asked again, "Why are you here? Who. Are. You?" . This is remarkable, you never see the host of the body when you enter there mind, "I'm sorry, I needed to enter your mind to find out what was wrong with you, my name is  Seto, SetoSorcerer, what is your name?" , she shook her head at me, "I... don't have a name.", that's strange, "Do you have any history?", I asked her, "I have no history, no memory, no name, and no knowledge of who I am. Now enough questions about me, I'm gong to wake up so if you don't mind please leave and I will answer your questions when I am awake.", then she faded away.

The Girls POV

I awoke in a room, its looks to be some hospital room, I look to my left seeing the boy who entered into my mind, he has messy brown hair, like he hasn't brushed his hair in weeks, he was wearing grey pants and a grey shirt with a creeper face in red on it, he had a white crown on, a sorcerers cape with a hood on it and black and white shoes. The boy, I think he said his name is Seto, well Seto looked at me and smiled, "She's awake.", Seto said to three other guys in the room, wait, I recognize two of them, there the boys that saved me from the evil squid thing. The other boy in the room  was looking at me funny, like he was thinking weather or not to trust me. He has a grey shirt and darker grey pants with chains looped hanging from the sides of his pants, he has red shoes, black fingerless gloves and sunglasses, kind of strange that he's wearing them inside, he was also wearing an amulet, it was gold ringed with an amethyst center, it was glowing too. "Who is he.", I asked Seto, "Well  would like you to meet Sky, he is one of our great friends and the king of this kingdom." "Don't forget the leader of our group TeamCrafted.", Sky said, "That too." the boy in the furry hat said, I wonder why he wears it. Sky walked in front of me, he looked down on me and he said,"Well, I would like to welcome you to the Sky Kingdom."

(sorry this chapter is so short, ill try to make it longer next time.)