chapt 1

(A/N: im putting myself in the story)
me and my best friend Alia walking down an alley which is across the streat from my house when we got ambushed by the purple dragons and were pinned up against a wall. Fong spotted our friend ship necklaces "Friends ,huh, we'll fix that." fong said and with that he took out a knife and held it to Alia's throat at that point my protective side kicked in and I kick the guy holding me, in the balls when he dubbled over in pain I spiral kicked him in the face then I went after fong. as he was about to slit Alia’s throat I put my hand in the way to stop it and it cut my wrist I punched him in the face then went after the guy holding Alia but he surrendered.
When we got to my room she told me she had seen four figures on the roof of my house so we went to investigate I took her spy camera put some adhesive in the bottom and quietly climed up the fire escape peeked over the ledge to see if they were still there. they were and hadn't seen me yet I put the camera on the ledge turned it on and climed down the fire escape and into my bedroom window closed and locked it and sat on my bed next to Alia to see what they are one walked over to the edge and sat by the camera "Hey whats this." it said I ran to the window unlocked it and opened it pulled on the string that was attached to it and yanked on It and caught it. I closed the window locked it and shut the curtains turned off my lights, grabbed Alia, and pulled her under the bed. I saw a shadow by the window then heard a click then heard the window slide open then saw four pair of feet they all spread out one pair knelt down to look under the bed when I saw an orange mask on his face and he saw our faces I gave him a sign to be quiet he did and I gave him a water balloon from my stash under my bed and he got the message.

And I'll leave it at that
Lemme no wat u tink

Alia: we're leaving?

Me: yes.

Alia: why

Me: cuz

Alia: y

Me:*slaps* cuz I said

Alia:*sticks sleepy time dart in Jazlynn's arm* don't ever slap me

Me:*passes out and falls to floor*

Alia:*drags body to garbage disposal throws body inside pushes button watches blood* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha