He huffs. "That obvious huh?"

"No, I just spend a lot of time with you guys and notice when something's up," you explain.

"So what are you going to do? Turn me in?" He mumbles, his head downcast.

"What? No! Of course not! I don't care. I don't actually see what's wrong with it. Believe me Steve, this changes nothing about what I think of you," you offer kindly.

"Really?" He gasps looking up. "Thank you so much. I tried to stop the feelings but I just can't help it. And then I hear everyone saying that gays are terrible people and have something wrong with them and it makes me feel like an awful person." He sighs sadly.

"No way! You can't help how you feel," you assure him. "So how long has this been going on for?"

"It started a few months ago. I don't know, it just happened." He huffs.

"Does Bucky know?" you ask.

"Of course not! He'd hate me! I'm not willing to sacrifice our friendship. I wouldn't be able to live without being able to at least see him in a friendly way," Steve exclaims.

"I'd tell him you know. I've been watching and I reckon he returns the feelings." You smirk.

"Are you serious?" Steve's eyes light up.

"Yes, but you'll never know if you don't ask and then if I'm wrong you can slap me and if he hates you then you don't need someone like that in your life," you say.

"You're right." Steve nods, taking a nervous breath.

A week later they came to you, holding hands and told you thank you.

                              ~~~~

To distract you from your uncomfortable thoughts of what's happening behind the wall by your head you decide to get up and set the dinner table.

They often ask you if what your doing is too much but you honestly don't mind. It feels like you're doing the right thing.

Just as you're setting down the last plate the bedroom door creaks open. You look up to see Bucky walking out, face flushed as if he's just been for a run and his shirt only half way buttoned while he struggles to choose between trying to finish doing it up or trying to tame his unruly, fluffed up hair that he attempts to comb down with his fingers. He's quickly followed by Steve who looks much the same if not worse with a bead of sweat still dripping down his temple and damp hair.

"We smelled food," Bucky states, sounding out of breath.

"Of course you did." You roll your eyes before they fall on a particular dark purple spot on Steve's neck that wasn't there before. "Ah, Steve," you mumble sheepishly and point to the same spot on your own neck.

"What? Oh man c'mon Buck! We agreed no marks!" He wines as he looks in the mirror on the wall, examining the large, obvious hickey. "I'll be wearing my collar turned up all week!"

"Sorry babe I can't help it." Bucky shrugs, a wicked grin on his face. "You're just too irresistible."

"Ugh okay that's enough of that talk, now sit down and eat," you interrupt before things can get too mushy.

You've never been one for all that lovey, dovey talk.

"Sorry doll." Bucky chuckles amusedly as he takes his seat.

The three of you tuck into your meal.

"You know, we need to find you a boyfriend," Bucky says through a mouthful after a while.

"Ah yes, because that won't look suspicious at all. Two guys helping me find another guy when I could just have one of you two." You sigh.

"No you can't. We're both taken sorry." Bucky grins teasingly.

"Yes I know but no one can know that!" You exclaim.

"I know doll, I'm just winding you up. But we seriously will help you, it's the least we can do." He smiles.

"Yeah," Steve agrees. "Besides, I think I might know someone who could be the perfect match."