Mackenzie

I woke up in the morning to see johnny on his back, still sleeping. I slid quietly out of bed, trying hard not to wake him up. I succeeded. 

Every time somebody is in the same room as me while we sleep, I always try hard not to wake them up as I move around. I literally had to crawl across the floor this morning, and everytime he moved or made a sound, I froze. 

But then, johnny started coughing, and then that's when I sprinted for it.

It's hard to imagine a 25 year old woman sprinting.

But yeah, I was. I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast, now, I never cook, but I just wanted to.

As I was turning the bacon, somebody wrapped their arms around me and kissed my cheek. 

'Morning.' Johnny said. 

'Morning.' I said back. I kissed him on his cheek.

'You warming up the stove for me?' Johnny asked, removing his arms from me.

'Nah, i thought id try it.' I said.

'Try what? Burning the house down?' Johnny said. Despite him being 1 year older than me, he acted as if we had a 15 year difference, him being the younger one. 

'Oh god.' I said. 'Here, you cook.' 

'Remember that party were going to tonight?' Johnny asked. 

'What party?' I asked, confused.

'You know, laurens and haydens.' Johnny said, throwing me a weird look.

'Right' I said, nervous.

'Don't drink too much tonight.' He said, smirking. 

I loved it when he smirked.

As much as I loved him and his smirk, I still had that feeling inside of me. Like I was gonna throw up. 

But I didn't. It was because I was late on my period. Now, I'm not complaining, periods suck. So you think I should be happy. But I'm not.

I think that I'm pregnant.

'I dont like to drink, you know that.' I said.

No, you stupid yet handsome man. I love going to parties and hanging out with my friends. THE THING IS I CAN'T DRINK.

7 hours later:

So here I am, at the party with lauren. I would love to talk to this girl right now, but she's high as FUCK so I can't risk her going to tell johnny. For God's sake she'll broadcast it to the world.

Johnnys also drunk, I can tell, because he kept laughing loudly with hayden. Hayden and lauren are married, so they have a humongous house and lots of drinks.

As tempting as it was for me to drink, I didn't. That's how good of a mother I'll be. Also who the FUCK is gonna drive johnny home? 

Authors note:

Cred to whoever made this pic, I'm in love with it, and I just love it thanks for reading. 

Read the hickey and vote on it if you would like for me to continue this sequel.

Thanks!!