Sorry

hey guys. So basically, I'll be deleting this account. I am making another. Here's a few reasons why I'm deleting this account:

(1) when I first started this account, it was joke. I didn't want to make it. My friends dared me to and so I did. My first book was Phan. It was a joke, obviously. It was similar to the hat fic. Anyways, I deleted that book and decided to make this a serious account. I failed at that. None of my books are taken with pride and that makes me sad. It makes me disappointed in myself.

(2) some of my books are being deleted and/or unpublished. I had to republish three of my books because they were unpublished. One was deleted entirely. Weirdly enough, they all contained smut or hints to smut. I'll still post smut on my new account , just less of it.

(3) I have been hacked over 4 times. There's this hacker on the internet that has hacked me and posted things I never wanted to be posted. For instance, my book Daddy wasn't supposed to be posted until June of 2017. But the hacker posted it earlier. They also wrote things on other peoples message boards that hurt their feelings. I have a feeling some of my books being deleted has something to do with the hacker.

And there's a few I may address later. My new account will be called:

SentimentalCentipede(it's an inside joke only ash would understand)

You can follow me if you want. I'm still in the middle of taking a break.

I have hit so many followers and doing this hurts me. But u can't deal with the hacking and the other things. It's one of the reasons why I'm in such a horrible state. My account will be officially inactive at 8 pm tonight.