Sorry

[A/N play the song at "you have to go... NOW!!" You'll see why 😏😏😏]

You went up to Tal and kissed him but all Tal did was just stand there, but you finally said "What's wrong?" " Jenny, is she okay? I have to apologize." " Why, why shes Jenny. She's mean, ugly, disgusting and much more!" " You have to go... NOW!" yelled Tal. [A/N sorry if your name is Jenny 😚] Why...does he still like her " Do you still like her? You sick bastard." "JUST GO NOW!!" Tal screamed. " NOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN TO ME BASTARD!" *SMACK he...he smack me " I'm...I'm sorry." He tried to kiss you but you dashed out of there but before you left you threw his T.V on to the floor and flipped him off. You went home to cry and eat ice cream and watch Seed of Chucky.
You heard knocking and looked through the peephole and saw Tal with a card but you didn't open the door all you did was watch the movie and call F/N to come over.

{2 minutes later}
F/N comes over and says " What the hell is Tal doing in the hallway crying and saying "Y/N..I'm sorry!" He sounded really sad." Y/N sighs. " He was dating Jenny and we got in a fight me and Jenny and afterwards he said he had to apologize to her then I said... and then he smack me then tried to kiss me!!" " Hold on for a minute." F/N says while leaving. All you hear is screams and Tal saying OWWWW!!!
You laugh at him in pain.
But you couldn't help but think what he had and you missed his soft but rugged lips on yours and the way he kissed you so passionately so you just sobbed and sobbed until (Y/BF) walked in and hugged you

{5 months later watching anime & Dan Howell}

"Its been 5 months" you thought to yourself. " BABE!!" screamed Matthew. Ever since Tal yelled at you, you've never talked to him until...

  CLIFFHANGER 😈😈😈
Love y'all, I'll update in a week because I am lazy ♥️♥️♥️