Part 2

Cameron got off the couch, kneeling in front of Aaron. Aaron's cock still rose high from the confines of his boxers. Looking in Aaron's beautiful light brown eyes with his own darker brown ones, Cam asked again, "Aaron, can I?" Aaron remained still for another moment before excitedly nodding and saying that the man could. Cam knew he could just unbutton Aaron's boxers, but he didn't want to do that; he wanted to see it all. 

He laid one hand on each of Aaron's hips, ready to pull the fabric down, when Aaron's hands joined them there. This was something more than just lust to him. Cam didn't know if this would be his first time with a guy or his first time doing anything sexual or if Aaron had feelings for him, but he got the message and reminded himself to be gentle. They pulled the boxers down together, far enough that Aaron's cock popped out and hit his hard abs. 

Seven inches and growing, Cam licked his lips but ignored it for another moment as he pulled the man's boxers all the way down to his ankles. He then leaned in close, taking in the sight and the smell and the beauty of this man. He finally licked a stripe up the side. "Cam!" Aaron moaned. Cameron then put his mouth around it and sank down 'til it touched the back of his throat and merely slid it further down. He buried his nose in Aaron's pubes, then rose off of it and started bobbing his head quicker, paying special attention to it with his tongue. 

Cam grabbed Aaron's ass with one hand and stroked his own hard cock with the other. Aaron moaned and moaned and grabbed Cameron's hair, forcing him to move faster still, and soon was gasping between moans, "Ah, Cam... I'm so close!" Cameron didn't move to stop sucking, just quickened the pace of his hand on his dick, but Aaron pulled him off. Cam looked up at him, pre-cum on his lips. "Stop, stop, I want to do something else," Aaron said. "Yeah? What do you want?" Cam replied, getting off the floor and sitting close on the couch. Aaron turned his head to face Cam and kissed him, mouths open from the start, slobber everywhere but they didn't mind.

Aaron broke the kiss for a moment to say, "I want you to fuck me," before trying to kiss Cam again. Cameron, however, pulled back and looked Aaron in his eyes. "Really? Aaron, you- I don't know if you know, but that's pretty painful. And I'm gonna take it pretty seriously," he said. Seeing that Aaron didn't fully understand what he meant, he explained, "A blowjob is one thing, but sex means something to me, ok?" Aaron nodded. "So would now be as good a time as any to tell you that I've kinda loved you for years now?" Cam blinked, surprised, but decided to laugh it off. "Hmm, I suppose," he joked, then adding more seriously, "I love you too." Aaron and Cameron started kissing slowly then heating up just as slowly, Aaron's hands in Cameron's hair again as Cam's hands explored the younger man's body. 

Aaron ended up under Cam on the couch, grinding against each other. When it got too heated, Cam picked Aaron up koala-bear-style and took him to his room, laying on top of him again. Cameron had fully undressed him, before he stepped back and took off his own underwear, letting Aaron see just what he was getting himself into, or rather what would be getting in him. Eight and a half inches and thick, Aaron worried that it'd hurt too much. Seeing that on Aaron's face, Cam comforted him, saying, "It'll hurt for a few seconds, then it'll start feeling really good. I'll make it as painless as possible, ok?" Aaron felt a new surge of confidence and smiled suggestively. "Just fuck me already."