Henry's Lagoon

The trip aboard the Black Rose to find adventure proved fruitful. Soon, an island came into view. "Land ho!", yelled Mr. Gibbs. Will and Henry were both busy navigating, and when they heard this, they looked up to see a beautiful, lush island, bursting to life with greenery. Starr was aboard deck with HopeNa, and Shieky was busy doing him, planning a wonderful menu for the night. When Starr and HopeNa saw the beautiful island, they smiled, overjoyed, and rushed to the bow of the boat to get a better look.

    Soon, the Black Rose was anchored after making port, and the whole crew went inland. The beige sands of the beach were stingingly hot as Starr took off her shoes and walked in it. Henry smiled at her, a huge, happy grin on his face. This was an adventure in the making, and Henry was ready to embark on new experiences with Starr. As his father Will and HopeNa went off to explore the abandoned cabana, the rest of the men collected coconuts and any other resources they could find.

   Henry suggested that they go exploring, and Starr agreed, glad to have some alone time with him. The walked on into the more lush part of the island, where dense trees grew. Starr smiled tenderly at Henry for being a gentleman and helping her cross over a huge felled tree, and the touch of his hand upon her waist sent chills up and down her spine. They found themselves in a jungle, and the exotic sounds of its inhabitants echoed around them. Starr held onto Henry's hand tightly, glad to have him so near.

    It just so happened that Henry heard the sounds of water coming, and said, "Come on, let's go see!" Starr was ever so happy that they did, because they stumbled across a gorgeous aqua blue waterfall. "Oh, Henry! It's beautiful!", she said, happily. Henry was lost looking into her eyes, and said, "Yes, beautiful!" They went in closer, marveling at the beauty. Henry suggested they go in for a closer look, and discovered a hidden lagoon and grotto, the crystal blue waters resembling the fountain of youth, alive and bursting with color. Henry was at a lost for words; he had never seen such a wondrous place.

     Starr was amazed as well, and when Henry suggested they go skinny dipping, her smile became as wide as the horizon. It seemed Henry was looking for any excuse to get naked with Starr, and he hurried out of his clothes and shoes with a smile on his face. Starr felt herself blushing, then slid out of her dress and shoes, leaving her bodice and petticoat on. "What's wrong?", asked Henry, smiling. "Don't trust me?" Starr gave Henry a sarcastic smirk, then said, "If I didn't trust you, Mr. Turner, I would never have kissed you!" Henry thought of all the kisses they'd shared since meeting, and smiled at her devilishly, then dove into the water, his lean sexy body a work of art.

     Starr had to admit, she loved seeing Henry naked, and quickly stripped out of the remainder of her clothing. Henry came up from under the water, and when he saw Starr in all her glory, he smiled at her appraisingly. "Whooo!", he yelled as she dove in, enjoying the show. When Starr surfaced, she began to laugh as Henry speed swam towards her. Henry thought Starr looked so beautiful, and the time seemed so perfect to kiss her. Henry pulled Starr to him, his mouth hungry for hers. They kissed passionately, holding onto each other as if their lives depended on it.

     Something wonderful and magical happened, and Starr and Henry became one, sharing each other's love, in this most romantic and special of places. Henry was so happy this was finally happening, and vowed in his heart and soul to never mistreat Starr, because she was his everything. Starr's hands felt good upon his skin, and her lips felt even better, him kissing her all over as their bodies pressed against each other. Starr couldn't believe this was finally happening, and her heart fluttered as Henry kissed her passionately. This was a moment she'd remember for the rest of her life.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

      Henry and Starr moved to the hidden grotto, the romantic seclusion of the place perfect. They laid together on the damp surface, Henry's body moving into hers. Starr's experience with Pan was nothing like this; it had been sudden and much too early in their relationship, but she considered herself helping him learn about becoming a man. Henry was all man, and he knew how to give Starr a special, meaningful experience. He loved her, this he knew to be God's truth, and as they gave themselves to each other, love was evident.

    The way Henry loved into Starr spoke volumes. He looked down at her with adoring eyes, his smile so beautifully handsome. The passionate way he held her gave Starr hope that this love would be everlasting, and she found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Henry.

     As they got dressed, Henry cast Starr a loving glance. He went close to her, then looked down into her eyes. "I love you, Starr!", he said, melting her heart. Starr smiled at him, hugging him tightly. "I love you too, Henry!", she replied, and it was the truth. Henry laughed slightly, looking around at their hidden place. "I think we should call this Henry's Lagoon!", said Starr, her smile making Henry want to kiss her mouth again. He hugged her tightly, lifting her to him. They would forever remember the love they shared in Henry's Lagoon, and as they made their way back, the grotto seem to glow.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

      Will and HopeNa had taken a walk together through the lush jungle, the green enchantment astonishing them. HopeNa was happy she had left Neverland and came on this adventure. Will watched the beautiful woman as they went, glad she was by his side. HopeNa's lust for adventure gave him a new passion inside, and he found himself very attracted to the beauty.

     They walked on together, Will offering her his hand as they crossed a brook. HopeNa smiled at him, the sight a beautiful thing. HopeNa knew Will had lost his wife to the plague a while ago, and knew he was as lonely as she was. HopeNa never had the chance to be married, and secretly longed for someone she could call her own. Being with Will these past few days meant a lot to her, and she felt herself falling for the incredibly handsome pirate, secretly yearning for his touch.

     Will, on his end, quietly lusted for the beautiful Navahopee princess, longing to do such sinfully delicious things to her, he thought he'd faint from wanton desire if he didn't act upon them soon. HopeNa could sense him watching her, and when their eyes met, it was like two soul mates looking into each other's existence.

   Will pulled HopeNa close, and their lips met in what was the most passionate kiss they both had ever experienced. HopeNa cried tears of joy as she wrapped her arms around Will's neck as he carried her to a secluded clearing and laid her down, kissing her all over.

     That day was a day of infinite passion as Will and HopeNa gave their love to each other, HopeNa finally happy. Although the memory of his beloved Elizabeth would forever stay in his mind,  Will found room for HopeNa in his heart.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

     When it was time to row back to the ship, the two new couples felt more in love than ever, the secrets of their rendezvous fresh on their minds. As they helped the women onto the ship, Will and Henry looked at each other in pleasant amusement, both knowing what the other had just done. Father and son had both shared loving experiences with two extraordinary women, and looked forwards for the journey ahead.