~ Train Ride ~

It was a late, cold winter night in Busan City. I was sitting down in a train that was heading to Seoul. Before the train started I was staring out the window, looking at the beautiful snow. Everyone took their seats as the train began to move. I found myself sitting to a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes as he took one glance at me. His eyes were lined with black eyeliner and he had glossy lips. It was so strange to see a guy who was not an idol wearing makeup. 

"Hi, I'm Jung Soojung." I slowly say trying to start a conversation with him. He ignored me. Did I look unattractive or did I do something wrong,  I thought to myself. "Umm, are you okay?" I said looking at him.   

"Are you seriously going to keep on bugging me?" He said, looking at me in a cold way.  

"Sorry I didn't intend to bug you. What is your name?" I said looking at him.   

“Why do you ask so many questions, Soojung?" He said.   

"That's just what I do, I guess. Can you answer at least one? I just want to know your name." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Will you stop asking questions after this one?" The guy said. 

"Yes, I just want to know your name." I said, starting to mumble.  to know your name." I said, starting to mumble. 

"My name is Kim Jongin." He said.

 "I have heard of that name before." I said thinking about his name and how I knew it. He ignored me again. "aishh." I said quietly. I started looking out the window. This was going to be a boring ride.      

Eventually I decided to listen to music since the atmospehere was so quiet. Over my head I slid on my head phones, they were lavender colored beats, matching to my favorite color. I found myself singing Electric Shock by the group I was in called f(x). The guy next to me look at me in amaze. I decided to ignore him the whole time since he was so arrogant. But he wouldn't stop staring, it was annoying. I started singing to the song Mama by SM's boy group Exo. Next to me he was dancing in his seat, I was thinking to myself what's wrong with him?   

The destination for me was coming closer. Jongin was still on the same train as me and tried to began I conversation with me, but I decided to let him suffer like he did to me. I eventually fell asleep for about a hour. When I woke up I was laying on Kim Jongin's shoulder. I was surprised he let me. Maybe he wasn't so arrogant after all. 

"Oh my god! I am soooo sorry. I didn't mean to. I am really really sorry." I said   

"It's fine." He smirked.  

 "It's fine?" I said tilting my head slightly. He ignored me and stood up. I was at my destination and it looked like he was too.  

I made my way out of the train and found fans with medium size boards imprinted with my name. Some boards imprinted with Kai as well. I became curious. As he walked out of the train a bunch of girls screamed like they did for me.  

“Umm... is your name Kai? Wait, are you apart of the group Exo?” I said, but he smirked and ignored me.  

Ugh, I thought to myself he so cold, how could he have people cheering for him? As I grabbed my luggage I saw Lee Soo Man sunbaenim come towards me.

“Hi Lee sunbaenim!” I said slightly bowing at him as he approached me.  

“Ah, hi Krystal-ssi. Have you met Kim Jongin?” He said with a smile on his face.  

“Nae, the guy that’s col-“ I paused. I was about to say cold hearted but I could say it to my sunbaenim. “I mean the guy on the train that was very attractive.” I made that up but I think he will accept that. 

“That’s him, he is a part of the group Exo you will be working with him for the next SMTOWN concert in the States. So be sure to practice every day.” He said, I kind of got lost when he said I will be working with him.

“Is he Kai?” I said pointing to signs near where the train stopped.

“Yeah, that’s him. So, you said he was attractive.” Soo Man said. 

Kai appeared to be behind me as Soo Man said that.