Good Morning, Family.

"What time will you be called in tonight?" You tiredly ask your surgeon husband, slowly stirring your coffee. You're up at the ungodly hour of 6:30am due to having to wake your children for school.

Rosinante had come down not long after being woken, the boy now sits opposite his father at the table, eating his cereal. He's still only 13 so you'd assume you haven't quite reached the rebellious teenage years yet, or he's just a really good boy.

Meanwhile, you're still waiting on your daughter to come down, as usual. She has been blessed with Law's memory, which comes in handy for school notes and such...but she has your laziness, she hates to leave her bed in the mornings and quite frankly, so do you.

"I'm expected at 7pm tonight. That is if I'm not called in earlier due to an emergency..." Law finally answers, his sleepy-looking eyes never leaving the newspaper in his hand as he sips his morning coffee. 

You've got quite the night owl for a husband, he goes to work late in the evening most nights and comes home early in the morning, waits for you to take the kids to school, makes sure you get home safe and spends a few hours with you before he finally gets some shut-eye before work.

A few subtle clanks catches your ear from the hallway as you began to chug your coffee, you assume that your girl, Cora, had finally dragged her ass out of bed. Anyone would think that she was named after Law's adoptive father like Rosinante was, since Law used to call the man 'Cora-san' when he was young but nope, you genuinely liked the name Cora and chose it for your little girl. She's a little older now though, older than your son anyway. She's sixteen in just 4 months.

A sudden glug catches your attention before a circus of watery coughs follow and upon lowering your mug from your face, you see Law glaring into the hallway with a deadly look in his eye and coffee all over his goatee and his shirt. Then there's Rosinante cackling at his father's misfortune, although following Law's eyes, you soon see reason for his choking. 

Your daughter stands in the doorway with a sweet smile on her lips but her face is absolutely coated in make-up, her skirt is only barely hiding her panties and her high-heel leather boots are reaching her thighs and the light from the windows is even reflecting off of them. 

You silently wonder to yourself where the hell she even got those clothes, they're clearly new but you sure didn't buy them for her.

"W-What the fu--?! Wh-What are you wea--?!! YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING ABOUT LEAVING THE HOUSE DRESSED LIKE THAT!" Law finally blurts upon finding the words, slamming his mug down onto the table in the process and causing some of the hot drink to spill onto the newspaper that has also been discarded on the wooden surface. 

You could barely hear his ranting over Rosinante's laughter though, the poor boy immediately pressing both of his hands against his mouth as he tries desperately to contain his amusement, tears even beginning to roll down his cheeks. 

Darling, please...for your own good...don't laugh at your dad right now. He'll kill you.

"Dressed like what?" Cora questions innocently, her head tilted to the side and it's in this moment that you realize she's even wearing a bright red thong, one that shows clearly through the thin blouse she's wearing.

Though...I think Shanks would approve of that colo--Oh god. I do hope not. He's older than me.

"The word prostitute comes to mind!" Law barks as he hastily jolts to his feet, the chair almost falling back onto the floor in the process, within seconds the surgeon has a firm grip on his daughters arm, harshly dragging her back into the hallway. "Get back up those damn stairs and put something presentable on!"

You can vaguely hear the girl protesting over Law's voice but by the sound of heels storming up the staircase, you'd assume your husband won this round. "THIS IS SO UNFAIR! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD! EVERY OTHER GIRL WEARS THIS!!"

Yep, Law definitely won this round.

"Those skanks don't live under MY roof! Don't even THINK about coming back down until you're wearing something decent!" A small and hopefully quiet giggle leaves your lips as the muffled door slamming emerges from upstairs, Rosinante now taking this opportunity to let his laughter take over. It seems he takes after you for your wicked sense of humor. "I gave you my card for study books! STUDY BOOKS, CORA-YA! Not so you could strut around like a slut! And I expect every fucking cent back, I hope you know!"

The only response your handsome husband receives is another slam of a door, the male tiredly rubbing his eye as he re-enters the kitchen, his other grey orb sending a glare toward the giggling Rosinante and completely silencing the boy's laughter immediately. The boy even averts his eyes down to his phone.

You've admittedly got a massive soft-spot for your son, all mothers love their children, sure. But Rosinante looks so much like Law that you find it hard to yell at him sometimes, so Law has to carry out most of the punishments.  

"When she turned around, her skirt showed off her underwear." Your husband adds with disgust lacing his voice, the male dropping back down into his chair as he lifts the damp newspaper, still beginning to read it as if nothing happened. "If you can even class that piece of string as underwear, that is."

You only offer a slight shrug before Rosinante grins up at the male, leaning across the table to shove his phone in his handsome father's face. "You think that's bad, look at her, papa-ya~! She's in my class--!"

"WHAT THE FUCKIN--?! GET IT OUT OF MY FACE, ROSI-YA!" Of course, you've seen that photo already. Your son had showed you first thing as well. It's a 13-year-old girl posting pictures of herself in a very, VERY, skimpy bikini all over her facebook page and she's doing all sorts of...lewd poses. So it's no real shock that Law wouldn't want to see that.

A small smirk etching into your features as you bring your coffee to your lips again, your eyes resting on your husband, he's reading the newspaper again but he's sporting a deep frown this time. However, you can't help but find that frown...sexy, in it's own way.

Looks like you'll just have to find your skimpy clothing once the kids have been dropped off at school today. 

-----------end----------