Chapter 21

21 = lazy days and kdramas

Fast forward to Friday 💘

Sophia's POV
Ok so I'm hooked with this new Kdrama called "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" and can't stop watching it. I'm literally speaking in Korean bc I watched 3 kdramas nonstop.

"Huy!" WTF DARREN WHY THE HELL DO U NEED TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME

"Holy Sheet of papers." I almost cursed. What? Im trying! 😂

"What the heck are you watching anyways?" He asked me trying to look at what im watching.

"SWDBS, now shoo." I snapped at him.

"Why are you sooo hooked with that Kdrama?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Hey! I wasn't the one who finished a Kdrama series in a day!" I teased him, showing him the screenshot of his IG story.

(In the media)

"Wow stalker." He laughed. "Of course! Gawain ng mga fangirls 101." I said, laughing.

"Edi shing." He said. "Sapak u want?" I looked at him.

"Nope, I want food." He replied which made me laugh.

"Darren, you just ate breakfast and then you'll eat again? Mygad, how do you eat so much with out getting fat?" I said laughing at the fact that he just ate and then hungry again, but pouted at the fact that he could eat and eat without getting fat. HOW DO U DO IT.

"idk." He replied. I went back to watching SWDBS.

~fast forward tayo, araso?~

"Okay, class dismissed." And we finally went out of the classroom. I started watching WFKBJ. What? Tapos ka na SW eh!

"Oh, anong Kdrama na pinapanuod mo?" A familir voice asked me.

"Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo!" I sang. He just laughed at me.

"You handsome slug arse bish." I murmured. "I heard that." He said, nudging me. "I know." I replied, facing him.

I saw him wiggling his eyebrows.

"ugh you're so annoying" i said, sitting down on the mono block chair. Anddd probably repeating what Nik Qistina replied to Darren's post in Twitter.

"I know right." He said which made me laugh.

I just continued to ignore him and watched episode 5 of WFKBJ.

"WEYTLIFTING PEYRI KIM BOK JOOO!" I heard a familiar voice loudly sang.

"Dani, wag kang mangso-spoil please!" She already finished WFKBJ.

"Okay, okay I won't." She shot her arms up in surrender.

I looked at her and in

5

4

3

2

1

"OH! I DON'T WANNA LOSE CONTROL MAYBE ITS TIME TO BACK DOWN YOU'RE VERBALLY ABUSIVE AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE I'LL JUST FLY AWAY TO PLACES I REMEMBER!!" We both sang in unison.

"Why don't you finish the song?" I didn't notice Darren wtf.

"Pshhh." I plugged earphones and opened Spotify and listened to the deluxe edition of Be With Me. after 2 songs and an ad, I Believe was played. I sang to it an tried to hit the highnotes. After the song, I noticed that Dani and Darren were looking at me.

"Why are you guys looking at me? It's creepy, I swear." I said.

"I didn't know that you can sing." Darren said while tapping my shoulder. I just shruged.

"Ang galing mo kaya kumanta!" He complimented.

"Nope," i said popping the 'p'

"I sound like a dying lama." I laughed.

"Hindi, totoo! Diba Dani?" He said, probably trying to annoy Daniella.

"Oo nga! You were blessed—" there we go again with the "you are blessed..." Ajujuju. I swear i sound like a dying animal. I just shrugged again.

(Diba, MikaelaArabella ??)

"You're lucky that the Total Performer complimented your voice." Dani said and continued to eat.

"Oo na, oo na! Basta bukas walang manggugulo sakin ha! No texts, no calls, no messenger, no—" i said but my BESTFRIEND cut me off.

"Wait, wait. Why don't you onvite us tomorrow and let's have a lazy day and watch kdramaaass ? And let's have a sleepover!!" Darren suggested. Pwede.

"Yeah, sure basta tomorrow ha!" I squinted my eyes and pointed to them. They just nodded.

//
A/N
Hey HEY Heyy!! So baka hindi ko matuloy to bc school is just around the corner and icoconfiscate na ang phone ko. So i cri :((  i'll try to write but cannot update. I promise ita-try ko i-update chapter 22. Sige sige bye bye ilysm💘