The fan picking (CHAPTER 3)

Yaina
Today is the day I just half to wait for the next hour but we're driving there right now and as I was driving by I saw Johnny Orlando I tell my mom "let's park for a minute please" she said "Why?" I said "Cause I wanna say hi to Johnny Orlando" She pulls over and I run over to him I say "Can I get a picture please?" Hello said "ok" we took the picture then I ran back into the car. I saw that it was almost 3:00 PM and I saw a car coming to the same place it had blacked out windows and I was thinking *that's either someone famous or a vary rich person* When we arrived little did I know that the one and only  Jacob Sartorius. Before I got out the car I raced toward Jacob. I was really nervous following him but when I got inside I was the first one, so I ran all the way to the front row. "Now I know I can be the picked one" FanBoys and Fangirls come racing in and try to get on the front row. He comes out and the whole crowd screams, He says what is happening today just in case if  someone didn't know after the concert it was 8:00 PM and I was ready for the meet and greet. But before he went to the meet and greet he picked some fans and it said Maddie, Yaina and Kaitlen I looked around and it was my friend from middle school Maddie and Kaitlen we met up with Jacob and we gave a number he gave a number and we met up after that day I told my mom what was happening she said "I know, and I hope you have a good time".

●~●~●
Hope you enjoyed get ready for chapter 4😝