Mark:You mean that place was a school?

Hwiyoung:Yes.Both of my parents are royalty.They live in palace.

Jeno:Wait....What actually happen?

Hwiyoung:My magic...is not black magic.My magic is white magic.The school that i went was a place where only pure magic can go.The dark lorde transform the pure crystal into black crystal and use it to rule the world.They are still lacking.They need Harin's power.

Harin:What? Me? Why me?

Hwiyoung:because you have the strongest power.And..its you're the last one.

Jeno:She's the last one? What do you mean? What happen to the violet group?

Hwiyoung:He capture them all.He just need the last one and the strongest one.

Mark:Oh gosh.

Jeno:Our mission is to protect Harin.

Mark:Wait.Then why were you in the classroom?

Hwiyoung:because im the next person that is getting killed.After Sungji its me.

Harin:What happen to Hwiji?Where is she?

Hwiyoung:He killed her.

Harin:What? Im sorry.

Hwiyoung:No.Dont be.I m the one who should apologize.

Harin:Why?

Hwiyoung:because my mission was to capture you....but i cant.When i firsr arrive at the human world you were the first one who talk to me.You were really kind to me and i just....You remind me of Hwiji.She was like you.She help people around her and stuff.So i didnt make a move.I cant.

Harin:Hwiyoung....

Harin hug him

Harin:Thank you.

Hwiyoung:You're welcome.

Jeno:So what should we do now?

Hwiyoung:I have a plan but we will need few protection and probably your permission from this school and the palace.

Mark:That will be easy then.

Meanwhile in the principle office

Hyorin:Sure

Mark:You not going to object it?

Hyorin:Why should i object?

Mark:Well okay then...

Before Mark leaves the office Miss Hyorin said something.

Hyorin:Better be fast.

Mark:What?

Hyorin:He's coming

Mark:Who?

Hyorin:I think you know who..

Mark leaves the office with mixed feelings.He quickly walk towards Jeno who was waiting outside.

Jeno:So?

Mark:She's okay with it...

Jeno:That's good!

Mark:but we need to be fast.He's on his way.

Jeno:What?

They went to Hwiyoung who was writing a letter to someone.

Jeno:Hwiyoung he's on his way what should we do?

Hwiyoung:We can still get ready in time.His journey to here probaby take a few days.I would say a week.

Mark:Good we have time to get prepare.

Jeno:Why are you writing a letter?

Hwiyoung:Its my secret power.

Jeno:I thought you're white magic.

Hwiyoung:Yes i am but like i said my parents lives in the palace.

Mark:No way....

Jeno:Does this mean you're a prince?

Mark:We have finally met Prince Hwiyoung.I am Prince Mark.

Hwiyoung was shock after he heard that Mark was also a prince.Legend has when a prince or a princess meet each other or help each other they can mix their power to make it stronger.

Mark:Dont be surprise when i say this but Harin is also a princess.

Hwiyoung:Oh really?

Mark:My parents just rule over three country but Harin's parent rule almost all the country.Including this country.

Hwiyoung:Thank you.

Mark:Welcome.I should go and check on Harin.Jeno can you stay here and help Hwiyoung get ready.

Jeno:Sure.

Mark when to Harin who was in the Music room playing the piano.Mark walk slowly as Harin play.

Mark:What a beautiful piece.

Harin:What? Oh its you...thank you.

Mark:No need.

Mark sits beside Harin.

Mark:Play another.I want to hear it.

Harin was a bit shy because not many people know she can play the piano.

Harin:Okay i'll play my own song.It was originally for my friend who died years ago.

Harin starts playing.Not noticing Mark was looking at her and gives a light smile.Suddenly he hold her head and kiss her.She was shock but she gives in the kiss back.

Harin:What was that for?

Mark:I dont know...it just move when i saw you play it.

Harin:You think we'll be safe?

Mark:As long as im here then its a yes.Dont be scared Harin.You'll be safe.

______________

Please give this book alot of love and dont forget to vote! if you haven't vote the other chapter yet please do cause that will make me happy and will motivate me to write more thank you!
-💕