"Well that's cause my family owns the Wilderness World camping retreat chain." said Ezra. "So naturally we need to live in... well.. the wilderness.."

The shuttle door opened, and Narina and Ezra both stepped out with their bags onto a large grassy field surrounded by a massive forest... a large mansion-like cabin stood in the distance with a sign saying "Sign In" on the front.. 

Ezra smiled and breathed in the fresh air. It was good to be back to the great outdoors.. the wilderness.. and..

"EZRA!"

"MOM!!" Ezra waved happily as her mother ran out. 

She was a blonde woman, slender and beautiful.. and it wasn't surprising that the two didn't resemble each other.. Ezra was Rebirthed after all.. 

Mrs. Tobuki was a doctor who looked after people who preferred the more quiet wilderness life. However, this campsite was for the elite and wealthy, so it tended to be pretty good medical care.. and well paid too..

"Mom... this is my best friend.. " said Ezra. "Narina-"

"Oh.." Mrs. Tobuki's face fell.. and immediately Ezra felt her insides go cold. Oh no.. did her mother still-?

"Hello Ma'am." said Narina, bowing politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"She's bowing.." said Mrs. Tobuki.. frowning. 

"We talked about this mom.. her family is very traditional.. that's how Japanese people greet each other." said Ezra carefully. 

"Hmph.. well.. be sure she takes a bath before you show her the guest room." said Mrs. Tobuki with a scowl, before she walked off. "You know how I feel about filth on the carpet."

Narina's jaw dropped slightly, hurt apparent on her face. 

"Wh-when you warned me about how your mom felt towards Ryuu.." Narina whispered. "I-I didn't think.."

"I'm sorry.. Dad said she was getting better.. " said Ezra. "So... I thought maybe.."

"H-hey.. no worries." said Narina. "We can still have fun.. right?"

"Yep!" said Ezra. "Let's just go shopping.. come on.. you can drop your stuff off in my room!"

____________________

Present Day..

"Urgh!" Ezra stood up gingerly.. the flash backs of Narina's first visit to her house fresh in her head...

For just a moment.. the entire world had seemed to be enveloped in a ginormous quake, causing Ezra to faceplant right into a pile of crates.

"Nothing broken?" Ezra muttered, popping her neck and picking up her icy trident. "Ow...."

"Mmmmmmffff.. mffffffff!!" 

"Eh?" Ezra looked down and gave a start, jumping off Sentabot who jumped up panting. 

"Whew I was suffocating down there!!"

"Uh.. you're an android.. you don't need to breathe.." said Ezra.

"Oh... I FORGOT!!!" Sentabot exclaimed. "Okay.. well.. seeya.."

"Weren't we fighting?" Ezra muttered.

"OH! I FORGOT!!!"

Sentabot jumped to his feet and did a pose. "Yes!! Where were we!! Continuing to beat each other into a bloody pulp yes!? Well... HERE I GO!!! SENTAAAAAAAAA!! SUPER DRIVER!!!"

"That's actually a pole- WHAM!!!" Ezra cringed as she watched the android ram right into a support beam. 

"OHOOOO!! I FORGOT!!" Sentabot exclaimed, jumping to his feet again.