Chapter 1

The air is cold outside, but the sun is warm as it hits my skin.  Even though I’m outside, I can see the students as they walk in the school hall through a big rectangular window, that’s about 16ft long.  The window is perfectly placed on the back side of the school. If you’re inside, you can see the schools' whole court yard, but if you’re outside you can see the students inside (very clearly). I’m looking for someone in particular to pass by. Where could he……

There….

         There he is....walking and smiling. All the girls start to surround him as they see him walk by. No other word but perfection can describe him. I can't help but stare at his biceps, which are perfectly formed and wonderfully complimented by his gray-ish blue short sleeve shirt. His smile, a smile that kills a hundred girls as he passes by them, the smile of Kim Jonghyun. I look at him, and then look at the girls around him with envy. He gives all the girls each their own attention and doesn't neglect any of them. How I wish I can have the courage to go up to him like the rest of the girls, he would at least pay attention to me like that. But I have another plan.

           I'm so thankful my best friend is actually friends with him! Me and my best friend have been next door neighbors since elementary school, and we have been together since then. Last year he failed mathematics, (I'm ashamed for him since I'm really good at math), at first I was mad because he had to go to summer school to get his class credit, and that ruined our plans for the summer, but then I found out Jonghyun had the same summer school class as him! So because of that they became friends now! My chance has finally come! I'm determined to talk to him and maybe one day tell him how I feel, and as my BEST FRIEND, he better help me! Well actually, he doesn't know I have a crush on Jonghyun.....it doesn't matter…… he's my best friend so he's of course going to help me!

“Sara! Sara!”

            Well speaking of my best friend, there he comes calling out my name “Sara!” while carrying his lunch tray with, of course, chicken filling the plate. One of the kindest and softest boys I know, Onew.

           “Sara!!” calls out Onew to me as he walks to my direction, smiling like always so big, brightly and sweetly.

          “Yah! Why are you yelling like that! I heard you perfectly fine the first time!” I yell back at him as he sits down next to me.  “To piss you off of course,” He says while trying to hold in a smile but obviously failing.

“Ugh this boy,” I say with an annoyed face, but end up smiling like always.

            I look around as we sit in a momentary silence. We can see out and observe the whole school court yard from where we sit. The sun is shining brightly and I stay silent as I soak in the light in my face, its warm.

           Onew turns and looks at me, “Yah! Don’t just sit there like a loner all quiet and stuff, here….. You want some chicken?” He says pointing at his precious chicken.

“No I'm fine I don't want any….”

“Good, I wasn't going to give you none anyways.”

I looked at him with a face of shock and disbelieve, even though I knew he would say something like that.

           I make an attempt to make him feel bad and say, “I can see how much you love me now! Is your best friend worth less than chicken!?!?”

“Yes,” He says seriously while biting into a drumstick.

            I failed as always to make him feel bad, but still I continue, “Yah! How can you say you love chicken more than me! YOUR BEST FRIEND!!”

            “It’s because chicken has been with me my whole life........I only knew you since elementary school, so yes I like chicken more,” He says as he stuffs his face with more chicken, then he looks at me, and smiles like an innocent child that’s oblivious to what’s going on. Aish this boy is just to adorable, I can't help but laugh at his answer; I have never met anyone more in love with chicken than him.

“Hey Dubu!”

I look up to see who’s calling him. I get a shock as I see Jonghyun walking towards us.

When did Jonghyun get over here!? Should I say hi?

-----------------------------------------

Hello ^^

So I realize the chapters will be pretty short.

Sorry about that :/

But please, if you like where this is heading please feel free to comment and vote ^^

-nm