Bring You Home

Começar do início

That thought brought out a cold sweat from his body.

By that time, Wei Chen finished treating Jingyu's wound and retreated back to sit next to Jingtian.

He offered an apologetic smile to his boyfriend before facing Jingyu. "Alright, I admit that I'm suspicious with one thing just now. But because of that, if my suspicion is proven to be true, then I can assure you, Jingyu, that you have come to the right people and your secret will be safe with us."

"What are you suspicious of?" Jingtian asked, turned his head to the direction of Wei Chen.

"This."

In between Wei Chen's thumb and pointer finger, there was a strand of cat hair.

Looking at that object, Jingtian took a sharp breath. "No way! You're dating a catboy too?"

Jingyu was more surprised than his best friend. ".....too?"

*****

"I told you! I hate to show my tail when I'm wearing pants. A tight pencil jeans pants at that!"

"I just want to make Jingyu believe that you're a catboy."

"Then are you prefer for me to go bare butt in front of him?"

"No, don't, that's not what I mean-"

"Jingyu," Wei Chen shot a look at Jingyu who couldn't help but amused with the bickering couple. "Just trust my words will do; that I'm the same kin with your boyfriend. Now we have a more pressing matter to talk about. We need to find your boyfriend before it's too late."

"I trust you," Jingyu smiled faintly. "Just now you refused to show your tail just because you're wearing pants sounds so much like my Zhouzhou."

"Why don't you try to turn into a cat, then?" Jingtian was still trying to persuade his boyfriend.

That one earned a hard twist on Jingtian's ear. "By then I can only meowing. You dense humans won't understand what I'm saying."

"Really?" Jingtian play with the fire. "Because I completely understand what you want when you're meowing under my- omf!"

Wei Chen growled and trampled on Jingtian's foul mouth with both of his hands. His face and neck were red from embarrassment.

"Are you heartless to joke around in front of Jingyu? He needs our help to find his lost boyfriend."

"Okay, no more joking... no more joking..."

"Do you know him?" Jingyu asked with full of hope.

"Weizhou's Zhouzhou, right?"

"Yes, him!" Jingyu shouted in delight. "Oh my God, how do you know him? Do you know where he might be right now?"

"What babe? You recognize Jingyu's boyfriend?"

Wei Chen ignored his boyfriend and instead chose to answer Jingyu's questions.

"He was breed in the shop where I originally came from. But not long after, the owner opened a branch and brought him there. Such a sweet little fellow, Zhouzhou. Everyone likes him."

"So, do you know the location of the branch? He might be in there since the owner took him away..."

"What? You mean... you haven't gone to the branch? How do you become Zhouzhou's master, then?"

Only then, Jingyu spilled out everything; from the time he picked up Zhouzhou at the bus halt to the time when Zhouzhou was taken by the lady who claimed to be the owner. He left out some details about their sexual tensions though.

"Wang Xin!" Wei Chen mentioned the name with the tone of hatred. "I bet it's her who took Zhouzhou from you. She's known as the cruelest breeder. God knows what she's doing to your Zhouzhou right now.

"Then we have to find Zhouzhou, quick!" Jingyu became more panicked than he already was. He got up and said; "Tell me the name of the branch, I'll go find the address and look for him by myself. I don't want to ruin you guys' plan for tonight."

"What are you talking about?" Jingtian, who was also following suit to stand up, looked at Jingyu incredulously. "You'll definitely need us, especially Wei Chen's tracking ability. We'll go with you."

"But what about Feng Song and Chen Wen? And your dishes?"

"I'll give them a call to inform that the gathering will be postponed to another day," Wei Chen assured. "And for the dishes... we're remotely far from done cooking them. Hopefully, we'll get to enjoy it together once Zhouzhou is with us."

___________
Hi again! It's been a long time >~<
I've been occupied by work and I'm going to be abroad again so.... I don't know when I have the time and energy to continue my story .____. I apologize for that. So I post this chapter as a filler.

The last chapter is the next chapter. Hopefully.