Tim x Nightwing's sister reader|Relationship Immposible|

Start from the beginning

"Ahem"Tim turned and he saw a guy next to you once Dick noticed that he had his attention he went towards Tim and presented himself. "Hello my name is Richard Grayson but everyone calls me Dick for short and this," he brings you close to him and you give him a weird look, " is my sister (y/n) so I suggest that you stay away from her." "Dick stop, your going brother protective as always." You said.

You looked over to Tim and smiled to him. "I'm sorry for the way how my brother acted."you said apologetically. Tim responded quickly," No it's alright I understand if I had a sister then I would do the samething." You smiled happily at Tim then you got the same feeling from when you left Bludhaven. That's when you realized that Tim is the one that is going to change your life in some way but you were not quite sure. You then stuck out your hand to Tim and presented yourself even though your brother Dick did that. "(Y/n) Grayson." He then shook your hand and presented himself as well. "Tim Drake." This was the started of something great and you really want to find out what will happen.

~~~Three Years Later~~~

(S/h/n) and Robin were both on patrol along with Batman and Nightwing. They were split up in order to cover more ground but it was also an excuse for you and Tim to have some alone time.

Yes, you and Tim started to date since last year after you both realized that you were meant to be with each other. But the main problem was keeping your relationship a secret from your brother and lets just say its quite difficult. Every time the both of you tried to do something together he would always come along and whenever you want to come to Gotham he comes along. And that is not the worst of it, whenever you are in Tim's room to spend sometime together he just comes in and interrupts the moment.

You and Tim just finished patroling so you both decided to stay on top of a building for a while. The both of you sit down on the edge of the building. Then there is just pure silence in between the both of you. It goes on for a few minutes but then Tim speaks up.

"(Y/n)"

You turn to look at him and you see him looking straight at you.

"What is it Tim?"you ask.

He sighs then says, " I feel like your brother is on to us and well.... We haven't been able to hang out as much as before when we started our relationship. I just..."

"You just what Tim?" You asked worriedly.

"I just feel like we are no longer close as we were before you know. I still love you with all my heart but your brother is getting in the way."Tim said looking to the bottom of the building.

You stared at him once he said that. You looked at him closely and you saw how sad he looked. This pained you to see him that way so decided to make a choice and tell him.

"Tim," he looked up at you, " I think its best if we tell my brother about us and maybe this won't happen anymore. He might get even more overprotective but it will be worth it don't you think." You looked at him smiling slightly at him.

He smiled back at you. Then he started to get close to you and decided to make a move.

"This is why I feel in love with you (y/n/n), you always find something to solve the problems around us. I will always be by your side because I will always love for the rest of my life."

Next thing you knew was that his lips were on yours. This surprised you greatly.(I know what your thinking but nope you have never kissed since the both of you got together so basicly this is your first kiss) After your shock you just went with the flow of the kiss. You loved Tim dearly and thanks to that gut feeling that you had in the end you found not only the love of your life but your soulmate as well.

If you thought this was the end no it was not.

~~~A distance from where you and Tim were~~~

Nightwing looked through the lens once more just to see if everything was going okay with you and Tim. Then next he knew.... Tim started to kiss you on the lips and lets just say Dick was not pleased at all. He was about to do something about it until a hand held him back. He turned around and saw Bruce ( he's in his bat suit people) right there holding him back. Bruce then said, "Let them be Dick they deserve to be together." "But she's my baby sister bruce he could break her heart or.." He continued on and on about what Tim can do to you but Bruce was just happy that you and Tim were happy being with each other.

Even though Dick might be difficult to get him to understand since it is he's sister.

Lets just say that in the end Tim got into a deep, deep conversation with Dick after patrol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my whelmed readers I am so sorry for the late update.

I've been having a few stressful weeks in some of my classes and since I'm a senior in high school.

But other than that I hope you all enjoy this one shot anf I am glad to see this book reach 1.29k views.
I am very thankful for your support.

And requests are still open!!!

And as always...

~~~AQUA OUTS!!!~~~

Total Words:1750