The Mafia Heirs and the Handsome GIRLS?!

Yo! This isn't my first time writing since I have another account but this time I wan't to write mysteriously with few people knowing my identity. so yeah! I hope you'll enjoy this story. Bear with me :3. Oh yeah WRITTEN IN TAGALOG :3 .

Copyright © 2014 by: MissImNotInLove Author 1 (EY) Co-writter: (JM)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by the law.

This book is based on the author's imagination. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locations are use fictitiously. Other places, names, characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or locations or persons is entirely coincidential.

Started: March 19, 2014

Ended: -------------

The Mafia Heirs and the Handsome GIRLS?!

GENRE: ROMANCE HUMOR ACTION DRAMA

TAGALOG/ENGLISH/KOREAN Language.

 TEASER 1 AT THE SIDE >>>>

TEASER 2 on the process.. 

P R O L O G U E:

 **PRESENT/TO THE CLIMAX** 

Since I was born, iniidolo ko na ang aking mga magulang. Pero hindi pala lahat ay perpekto tulad nang inaakala ko.

My head began to ache and started to remember something...

I woke up inside the hospital remembered nothing. 

Two persons was standing infront of me, claiming that they're my mother and father. Since I didn't remember anything and I was still young, I believed them. Which was very wrong. 

My nightmares guided me to find the truth. Yung inaakala kong masamang panaginip ay totoo plang nangyari.. I was doing my task that time.. But I started to remember .Then I finally solved the puzzle.

I was their only heir.  Heir to the most famous and scariest Mafia, existing. And currently ang totoong mga magulang ko ang humahawak at tumatayong King and Queen. Of course, I didn't knew from the start.

Rumors had it that they brutally slaughter people that betrays them, dumping each part of their body and leaving their head to the family for them to remember the betrayal that they made unto the mafia.

Wala akong kasalanan ( or so I thought). But their rivals took me away and was about to kill me when I fell from that cliff. Kala nila namatay na ako but they're wrong. 

Ilang taon nila ako hinanap. But hindi nila ako nakita simula noong nakidnap ako noong bata pa ako. Ilang taon na rin mula nang makidnap ako at nagkaroon ng selective memory damage because of trauma. 

------------------------------------------------------------

**FLASHBACK/FIRSTPART**

My dad hates me but I still Idolized him, he gave me a home, he feeds me and he even sent me to school. My mom loves me with her heart and soul. She's the one who taked care of me and guided me. From korea they sent me to philippines dahil kailangan ko daw maging safe mula sa so called kaaway nila. 

Ngayon nasa Pilipinas ako at wala sa Korea, ang kinalakihan kong lugar. 

I was tasked to do something.. I need to disguise as a boy and maging ispiya sa labingdalawang binata. 

Pinilit kong makilala at kaibiganinang labingdalawang binatang babago ng buhay ko tulad ng utos sa akin. Lalaki ako(kunwari lang), lalaki din sila (ang pagkakaalam ko).  

Paano ko gagawing makuha ang tiwala nila?

Paano na ang kanang kamay ko(bestfriend- which is nagpapanggap ding lalaki)? 

Nagkandalabo labo na ang lahat, hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.

The question is, What could I do? 

We are the mafia heirs...

and I am

the handsome...

GIRL?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Lahat po ng mangyayari sa mga first chappy hanggang hindi pa climax ay parang flashback.. yung unang part po ng prologue yun po yung hint na mangyayari sa climax which is yun yung PRESENT. The other part of the prologue that is yung pinakaunang mangyayari..WHICH IS NGA PARANG FLASHBACK LANG :) You'll get it Dont worry :) 

CREDITS:

THANK YOU BABY J FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS <3 Sya po si AUTHOR 2 <3 Gagawa rin po sya ng storehhhhh <3 HEHEHE sya po nag edit ng mga mali ko mwehehehe <3 

HAHAHA Maypagkamoody ang author pagpasensyahan XDDDD

HINDI PO ITO KPOP STORY OKAY? Pero gamit ko pong IC ay KPOP kasi kpopper si AUTHOR OuO 

Yeah EXO SNSD (GG) At Ect ect. Depende kung anong trip ng author XDDDD since mag susummer na ohlala~ Di na muna iintindihin ang acads so dina busy OuO 

 TEASER VIDEO 1 AT THE SIDE>>>>

MAY TEASER 2 PA

~EyLabChoo <3