5.An Outing

Love you all my readers 😊 , voters 🤗 , commenters 😘 !

Anyways, Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations.

Chapter 5 - An Outing

Sanskar looked at the various shirts lined up beside him on the bed. He sighed "Maa, none of these look good enough."

"Arre... These are shirts of the best brands. I've personally selected them for you. How could you not like them?"

"Maa, your choice isn't good at all." 😥

Sujata looked at him open-mouthed and turned to Sanskar's father "O ji, look at what he is saying! I have been buying clothes for him since he was a baby. And now that he's grown up, he talks to his mother like that?" 😣

"You bought clothes for me till I was 16. That's the reason I couldn't get a girlfriend till then." 😑

This made Ram laugh

This made Ram laugh. However, he tried to stifle his laughter when Sujata glared "Hahaha...*cough* not funny *cough* totally not funny. Sanskar, your mother's choice is the best!"

Sanskar sighed in defeat.

Ever since his Badi Maa had agreed to Ragini when she asked her if she could take him out, he had been restless. It had been a long time since he got some fresh air and he couldn't wait to go out. Which brought him to the current situation.

He wanted to look his best for the outing. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he kind of wanted to impress Ragini with his looks. He didn't understand why he needed to do that, but he just wanted to look his best.

All this time, Ragini had either seen him as a homeless dirty person, or a sickly patient at the hospital. He wanted his best friend to admire his looks, even though Ragini had already seen him in his worst state, like when he first met her. Well....more like threatened her with a knife. 'Oh shit! I never apologized to her for pulling that stunt! No worries, I'll say sorry today.'

He looked at the pile of clothes and sighed for the unempth time. 'If I ever find something to wear that is. Why Maa why!? Why must you torture me with this outdated clothes? What did I ever do to you?'

#Gadodia House#

Ragini checked her wardrobe for something good to wear. She selected a simple salwar and took it out.