"Did you make Police complain" asked Doctor.

"NO" this time Arnav replied in loud and clear voice

"Mr. Raizada we need to report this case to Police immediately" said Doctor.

"What the... I'm not running away so instead of wasting time treat patient" said Arnav gritting his teeth.

"Mr. Raizada we know our duty better than you so mind your tone and this is not just a normal accident case but it is beyond that...that girl has suffer physical abbused, had been raped ... her body had differned burise and even burnt marks... we need to make conplain so we can proceed further as per law" said angry doctor feeling offended with Arnav tone.

"RAPED???" said shocked Arnav.

"Look Mr. Raizada its not a simple case ...she is pregnant we need to contact police and find her family as soon as possible" said Doctor giving another shock to Arnav.

Arnav slumped on chair he was numbed with thought that girl had suffered so much... did she tried to commit suicide coming front of his car... but she is pregnant how can a mother think of killing her child... but how can he be sure may be she was to lost realize her surrounding. Whatever reason behind her condition but one thing is sure he is not going to leave that person who did all this with her.

"ASR ... " said Aman.

"Hmm... Yea" asked Arnav.

"I called commissioner ... he is coming here" said Aman.

Arnav nodded his head and went toward Emergency Room where that girl was admitted from glass he saw her lying numbly on bed. Seeing her condition a sudden rage came in him thinking about the people who behaved like a animal with this girl. She is hardly 20+ and had faced the cruelty of world.

PAST...

Khushi cried... cried and only cried for hour thinking on her fate. For once she thought to accept this hell like her mother said but then she decided opposite compromising in such situation means encouraging such monsters a man like Kartik can never change and she just cant sacrifice her life on such conservative thought. If her parents don't want to support no problem she will fight for herself... but she will not let this monster or anyone to play with her... its enough now she had always been a good daughter but now she is no one to her for parents... for them she married this monster without any second thought and they turned their face like stranger.

Wiping her tears she stood up and closing her eyes she prayed her Devi Maiya and ran to go out of this house. Opening main door she was about to move when some one pulled her back, turning her face she found herself in arm of her monster husband and looking at his she can say that situation is going to be worst. She tried to free herself but even in his drunk state he was more powerful. Dragging her back he again rapped her and this time it brutal than last time but she tried her level best he didn't left her and after raping her he tied her with dupatta and locked room. In morning when her MIL came she thought she will help her but that lady instead of saving her from her animal son started beating her (Khushi), she pulled her hair and then beat her with rods her whole body was bleeding but no one show mercy to save her.

Even after Two month of her marriage her life was same... Kartik rapped her every night sometime even in day and she like a lifeless body let him do that ... In initial days she fight to save her but his torcher became beyond her tolerance when she refused him for sex he started burning her with cigarettes... forcing her drink alcohol... make her wear dresses which she can't even touch... but as if all this was not enough she lost her first baby before she cherish the feeling of being pregnant... carrying a life... while he was raping she started bleeding and went unconscious when she got her sense back she come to know about her lost child. That incidence which shook her to core had no effect on him after just two days of her abortion he again tried to rape her but this time she locked herself in room. She didn't opened door for 3 days and they let her in thinking she will come out herself begging for foods but it never happened and at third days Kartik broke door and that day he rapped her did every worse thing with her unconscious body... Yes UNCONCIOUS body as she was not in her senses when they took her out of locked washroom.