Chapter 2

Carson's POV
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
I woke up in Hayes' bed wearing a blue t-shirt with the kool aid face on it and a pair of black sweat pants that said DAVIDSON DAY ATHLETICS on the side of the thigh. My hair was still In a pony tail..it was now messy and frizzy..but it was still there. I rolled over in the bed and hayes wasn't there. I got up out of bed and walked across the room to pick up my phone off of his dresser. I had 1 message from "your sexy bæ❤️🔥" who's that? I opened the message

Your Sexy Bae❤️🔥-Goodmorning babe I'll be back soon! I went to go get us some breakfast. If you need anything call me!💙You fell asleep before your parents left so they let you spend the night.

Me-aw thanks. I'll see you soon. Nice contact name btw😉

I guess he must have put his number in my phone after I fell asleep.He texted that to me about 30 minutes ago so I guess he will be back soon. I didn't feel like changing into my normal clothes (hayes' clothes were too comfy) so I just decided to go lay back in bed and wait for him. As I got back in bed I started thinking about last night and the kiss. It was amazing and I was falling for him. I was falling for him hard. I knew he at least had some small feelings for me too otherwise he wouldn't have kissed me. I couldn't be more happy about moving. I knew this would be an amazing summer, and this was only the beginning.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Hayes POV
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
I was on my penny board riding home with a sack of doughnuts for me and Carson. She was honestly probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I really liked her and I planned to invite her to my next magcon. WAIT.. does she even know or realize who I am?!?!?! She hadn't said anything about me or my brother or even cute little skylynn?!?! I'll talk to her about it when I get home. I soared down my street and hopped of my penny when I got to my house and ran inside and up to my room to find Carson back asleep in my bed, still wearing my clothes. She was so cute.. Especially in my clothes. I didn't want to wake her up for breakfast just yet so I took of my shoes squirted on some polo cologne and slipped under the covers with her, wrapping my arms around her waist, staring at her beautiful face. I stared at her until I fell..asleep.....