"Get dressed and come see." Victoria shouts back. "Anything I need to know before you take off?" She turns to Daddy.

"She sometimes refuses to eat so be patient with her. Her naptime is at 11 and when she wakes up, make sure she uses the bathroom. Other than that, she just needs to be entertained and she'll be fine."

Daddy kneels down to my level and looks me in the eye. "Be a good girl. I'll be here to pick you up at 3." He gives me a hug and rubs my back. My eyes well up and I almost start crying.

He pulls away and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'll see you soon."

Andre leaves and Victoria takes my coat. "So are you hungry?" She says sweetly. I politely shake my head and Victoria cocks her head to the side. "Are you sure? He said you didn't have breakfast yet."

It's no use to put up a fight. Plus it'd be rude.

"Yea... I'm hungry."

"Good. I have some oatmeal or waffles or cereal." She searches her cabinets and a woman comes out of her room with a sweater and shorts. She was really pretty. Her hair was red and her eyes were a light brown and had the body of a super model.

"Hey. You must be Rose." She smiles.

"Y-Yea."

"She's hanging out with us until Andre comes back." Victoria says from the kitchen.

"Well Rose, what do you like to do?" The woman says.

"Um... I like to uh... watch cartoons." I say shyly.

"Luckily, I enjoy cartoons too. Do you like Tom and Jerry?" She walks over to the TV and turns it on. "I haven't watched it in forever!" I join her on the couch.

Victoria comes out with a bowl of warm oatmeal and a small pink spoon.

"Do you want to feed yourself or do you want me to? I'll be happy to if you want."

"I'll feed myself this time. Thank you." She hands me the bowl and the smell of peaches reaches my nose. I take a bite and watch cartoons with Victoria and the woman whose name I don't know.

After I was finished eating, Victoria reminded me of my nap time. I was going to whine about it, but I don't want to be rude or annoying. She laid me down in her bed and I drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I looked around the room confused. Oh that's right! I'm at Victoria's place.

I get up and walk out to the living room. They were kissing and cuddling on the couch. I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Sorry Rose. We didn't see you there." The woman says.

"It's okay. What time is it?"

"Almost 2 o'clock. Make sure you use the bathroom sweetie." Victoria says. I nod and head for the bathroom.

I finish up and join them in the living room.

"I hope we weren't too boring for you Rose. We just sit around all day and binge watch shows on Netflix." Victoria says.

"No I had fun!" I giggle. "But I have a question... what's your name?" I say to the woman. She starts to laugh.

"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alex."

ALEX!!!!!!!!

"I need to use your phone. Please." I say frantically.

"Is something wrong?" Alex says worried.

"Kinda."

"Here you go." Victoria hands me her phone. I thank her and go inside the bathroom.

Why the hell didn't I think about calling Alex!? Dad certainly hasn't been answering so why didn't I try anyone else? God I hope he's okay.

I dial his number and wait for him to answer.

"Hello?" He says in a groggy voice.

"Alex?"

"Who is this?"

"It's me Rose!"

There's a long pause on the other end of the phone. I hear him breath heavily like he's crying.

"Is this really you or is this some sick prank?" Alex says angrily.

"No loser it's me."

"W-We thought you were dead or still missing. The police couldn't find any evidence and... wait... you don't know." He trails off.

"What? What don't I know? Tell me what's going on. Why aren't my parents answering?"

There's another long pause. Alex sighs before speaking.

"They're gone Rose..."

"Gone? Where?" My heart begins to race and I start to panic.

"They died... in a car crash... I-I'm so sorry Rose. I absolutely hate to be the one to tell you."

My world comes to a complete stop. The words ring inside my head.

They're dead.... They're dead.... They're dead.... They're dead...

No... it can't be possible.
------------

Yep! Some of you guess it was going to be Alex who told her lol

Did you like how it happened? How do you think she would find out? What do you think Rose will do knowing this?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!

Too early? 😂

Also, updates will be getting slower from here on out. I'm writting three books at a time (I'll talk about one of them later) and I got a second job. Please understand that I'll only have so much time to write.

Byee!