Art class~

Fresh : I sigh as I get off the bus , I remember that my first hour is with the worst jock of all , The Lord of the jocks ... Paperjam A.K.A PJ . I walk to my locker it has writing all over it saying hurtful words . I just smile and whisper to myself "y'all do this every year but I'm prepared for this year!" I giggle as I place cute stickers all over the spray paint . I place my stuff inside and grab my art pens in what not . I walk to my art class 406 . I open the door and see MR.Ink has labeled where we sit I try and find my name . I hear my shoes as I walk "where is it?" When I finally see where it is my heart stops I'm right next to Paper jam! Curse my life ! Right when I think that I hear MR.Ink yell aloud "okay class take your seats!" I quietly sit down and set every thing in its place like my note book ,gel pens , paper , etc. The while class hears the speakers come on . It's principal Asgore "Hello students today lunch will serve hot cats and tatter tots or if you want you may instead go to the cafe next door from the cafeteria I think for a sec "why would they put a cafe next to the cafeteria ... But it's like really expensive to get in..." And he continues "please stand for the pledge ...I live under neath the real world ...but I will make this world my home one day we will see the real worlds stars and we will see the heavens above ... But we must stick together and never break apart we will share are hearts with others and so they will in return..." He cuts off the speaker and every one hears the loud bell ring. I don't see Paperjam and I smile ... I jinxed myself I hear the classroom door open... "Hey teach ! Sorry I'm late or whatever..." I hear PJ say I turn my head to MR.Ink and he has a pretty relaxed face "take a seat" is all he says ... Paperjam searches for his seat and spots it . He walks over and sits his bag down and stares at me before flicking my leg "hey nerd~" he coons in a mocking voice , I don't respond for some reason he gets offended "I said..." He grabs my shirt "hello nerd" I gulp as he stares into my eyes "hi..." I weakly say and he lets go "I saw those gay stickers ... What the fuck are you trying to prove ?" Mr.ink hears him "Hush please.." PJ looks up "oh sorry..." He forces me too look at him "don't be a bitch ..." And he pushes me back making me freeze and quickly turn and face my notebook and begin to just draw I see him look at my drawing and scoff . I try and ignore him threw out the class but... he's just so...I.....he's just a little cute...