The life of Jason stone

Hey I'm Jason and I am a shape shifter I have a special gift I can change into any thing I want to. But I'm a beginner I only can change into a street dog but it comes in handy. I'm on my way to meet my friends Todd and Ema I met them in a street ally my parents died in a car accident I live in a abandoned building we look out for each other Todd can fly. Ema can control stuff with her mined. There my best friends as I climbed up the fire escape. I heard a scream I climbed faster and kicked open the wood on Ema's window. She finally can lift up the couch with her mined. I thought u were hurt I said. All of a sudden I heard Todd scream. I looked outside and there was a man dressed in animal skins with a sword. Todd!!!!!! Ema screamed. Todd started to fly towards the window the guy threw the sword. I thought it was over but Todd made it by an inch. I told them to go out the front and I changed into a German Shepard and lunged at the guy. I bit him on the arm and he threw me off. I fell three stories and landed in a dumpster. I changed back into a human I was too weak from the fall to change. There was no time to lose I jumped up and ran towards the front of the building. I was too late he caught them both he climbed on his wolf and ran off. I couldn't loose him I changed into a wolf and ran towards them. I caught up and screamed stop but all my voice made was growls. The other wolf said no need to scream. I was confused then it came to me I can speak to the type of animal I changed into. I told him to please stop and he said sorry brother I'm just following masters orders. My body was drained I changed back into a human and crashed into the floor they were gone.