Chapter 1

It was the era and reign of the monkeys on the beautiful planet, CLONEOFEARTH of the solar system C456. If not monkeys, creatures which resembled them.

Life was at its best before the "evolution berry" shrub took birth on the planet. The evolution berry as the name explains was a berry that could evolve living creatures. With a meteor shower having caused the birth of the berry, it spread all over the sphere. Now who could resist a new fruit inviting someone to taste it?? One creature was really enticed on looking at the berry and went up to eat it. Then, a bang, two bangs and boom!!! The creature evolved...,evolved into a much human-like being (whom I would refer to as human in the story). Human, filled with shock went towards his family and recited the entire incident. Now it was odd for one human to live among hundreds (the population of Cloneofearth was pretty low) of other creatures. Something had to be done....

It was annual party time for the creatures (and human)- everyone had gathered together. The king and ministers had plan in mind. They served squashed evolution berry with sliced parsnips for dessert. This act led to the mega evolution 1 incident. On eating the dessert, all the creatures evolved and with a small effect of magic, nature too evolved. The main aspect -- the evolution berry now had evolved into 'logic'.

Not long after Mega Evolution 1, human became extremely advanced with chunks of logic being used up every second. Cloneofearth was modernized to such an extent that the previous creatures would have never been capable of!!!

Logic was being used up in large quantities and technology advancement was unstoppable. Cloneofearth was soon about to undergo another evolution, and so did it happen.

Human created something called "robot". Robot was probably the best invention of human. With high observations and analysis, human replaced his body parts into mechanical components and then completely transcended into a robot. That was Mega Evolution 2. Now, logic also evolved into "Oil".

A few years after Mega Evolution 2, nature got completely depleted or probably there were only a few resources remaining. Everywhere around, it was only mechanics and nuts and bolts and wires and....the list wouldn't shortly end. These constant changes on Cloneofearth never had an impact on the internal fissions of the planet (except for water's reactions because it was exhausted out).