Loyal(August Alsina)

August pov

Hi y'all it's ya boy August alsina and I'm in here kicking it with my son Aj and soon to be wife Ari.

Ari:AUGUST where is Ajs jordan hat.Ari yelled.

August: on his crib. I yelled back.

I got out of the bed and brushed myself off.I looked in my full body mirror.

August: I'm stunting on these busta I said to myself.

I went downstairs to see Ari breast feeding Aj.He only a week old he was born Saturday.

Ari pov

Hi yall it's ya girl Ari I'm back y'all with my poodah Aj and my soon to be hubby August alsina baby.I think I've grown just by my son being born I see the better in life now that I have him ya know. Poodah and August are really my world like literally they the only two people I have.Okay I gotta go lay poodah down in his crib.

I went upstairs and laid Aj down, he moved a little but stayed sleep.I went back downstairs and made breakfast.

I put Eggs and Bacon on the pan and cooked the food and made me and August plate. I sat his plate on the table and put mines right next to his.

Ari: Augustt the food done.

August came flying in the living room I chuckled because of how fast he got in here.

I sat down and started to eat.

August:Bae my Grandma and my moms wanna see Aj so we gotta go over there today aight.

Ari:okay cool. I said biting my Bacon.

August:gimme some. he said reaching for my Bacon.

Ari: No you have your own .I said snatching away from him.

August: but I wants yours. he said still trying to get my Bacon.

I hurried up and stuffed it in mouth.

August: I don't care if it's in your mouth I still can get it.he said standing up and coming towards me.

I got up from the table and ran but August grabbed me .He sat me on his lap and tried to get the Bacon out my mouth.

I shook my head and bit his fingers and he squeezed my butt hard.

August: ouchh what the hell ari you bit me.

Ari: that's what you get you shouldn't of tried to take my Bacon. I said getting off his lap and going upstairs.

I picked up Aj and he started his fussing.:"aww shhh baby"I said bouncing him a little rubbing his back.

After I calmed Aj down ,I wiped him off and put his button down sky blue shirt and his khaki camo pants and his blue Air Max.Also, his beanie that said Mad or Nah.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch with AJ in my arms feeding him his bottle.

Ari:August can you hand me his car seat please.

August: it's ard ma I got you gimmie Aj ima put him in the car.

Ari:thanks daddy . I said going upstairs and mumbled daddy.

August:where you going?

Ari: to get Aj baby bag and his extra clothes and to make his bottles.

August: aight and I heard what you said. he said winking at me

I went upstairs and grabbed Aj babybag and made his bottles, I got his extra clothes and left out the House.

I got in the car and August was looking at me like" are you serious".I gave him that "yea I'm serious"look.

Ari:What?

August:it took you forever just to do that.

Ari:ughh can we just go please.

August started the car and we drove to his moms house.we arrived there and I got out the car and grabbed Aj babybag.

August got Aj, I knocked on mama Aug door and she answered hugging me then kissed August cheek.I walked in the House and sat Aj bags down and August say next to me while Mama aug held Aj.

mama: Mom come out here August and Ari are here and Aj.

Grandma came downstairs and she kissed my cheek and kissed August as Well.

grandma:Hi yall now let me hold my grandbaby. she said taking him from mama.

I laid my head on August lap. He started playing in my hair and I closed my eyes.

grandma:You sleepy baby?.

Ari:yeah.

mama:Well you better get used to it because being a mommy you gotta do alot baby gal.

Ari: I know.I said getting up.

mama: I love Aj he looks just like my baby when he was little.

Ari: aww baby

I smiled and pinched August cheeks. he moved my hand and gave me a half smile.

August whispered something in my ear."I wanna fuck you right now".

I looked at him like"what".He gave me that "yea I'm serious look".

grandma: what y'all talking about?

we both looked at her and said at the same time "Nothing. "

mama: yes y'all are I know my son and I know Ari.Y'all was talking about doing the nasty wasn't y'all.

I looked down and August started laughing like it was funny.I hit him in his chest.

Ari:it ain't funny cause you was the one who said it.

mama: I know he did his nasty a- butt.

Ari:.right sorry mama and grandma but we gotta go.I said

August looked embarrassed,we left grandma House and we stopped at McDonald's and ate our food.I fed Aj his bottle and he started crying.

August got him and he stopped crying automatically. I felt a little jealous but it's cool though.I'm happy there bound is strong.

we got home and I went upstairs and took a shower.I let the water hit my skin. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see August, I smiled and kissed him and we washed each other up.

Aug:remember what I told you when we was at Mama House he said kissing my back.

Ari:Yea I remember but August we have a child now and we can't just be having sex everywhere.

August:I kno bae but how can I keep my hands off of you when you be looking like that. he said.

I blushed.

Ari:,oh stop it you,but I don't wanna have sex Well Ajs in the House.

August: aight bae.

we got out the shower and I ran in the room with August on my heels. I put on my bra and panties and August big shirt.

August put on his boxer and he laid on the bed, I went to go check on Aj to make sure he didn't turn cause he turns when he sleep. But he was fine but I love him sleeping with me, so I got him and took him to the room and held him in my arms into I fall asleep.