1. One shot |Tom Holland|

You, Harisson and Tom are walking around New York. You are for a long time in love with Tom but you have never dared to tell him anything about your feelings for him. You think that maybe Harrison already noticed that you have feelings for Tom, but he has never talked about it to you so far.

When you three walked through New York, you saw many fans of Tom. What surprised you was that fans also wanted pictures with Harisson and you. All were very sweet and friendly. As you walked back to the hotel, you came across a fan. He was so excited and so happy to see you guys. But what Tom and you were catching of guard was that he said: "you two are my otp, you're perfect for each other. I love you together." You were so embarrassed that your cheeks burned and were probably red as hell. You just hoped Tom didn't noticed it.

You were all in your hotel room (Yes you three share a room). It was an exhausting day and Tom just wanted to take a shower. So he hopped into the shower. When you heard that the water started to flow, Harisson picked you on the arm and took you to the other end of the room. "Can you please tell Tom that you're in love with him ?!" said Harisson. "What?! You knew it?" you asked surprised "Of course I know it, you two are my best friends." he answered. "But what if he don't like me in that way and it destroys our friendship?" you asked. You could see that Harisson was getting angry. "Please just tell him. He will not reject you. Believe me. I'll go now and Tom's coming out soon. When he gets out, you'll tell him!" said Harisson, and before you could say anything, he rushed out of the room.

You were trembling. How can you tell your best friend that you have fallen in love with him? You walk in the room back and forth, you were much to terrified. You heard the water from the bath stopped flowing. "Oh god no... what am I supposed to do? I will just sit down on the bed, HOW AM I GOING TO START?" You thought. You were so in thoughts that you did not notice that Tom is standing right in front of you and only in his boxershorts and still wet hair.
"Y/N hello? Earth to Y/N!" Said Tom.
You snaped out of your mind and looked up to Toms face. You jumped of the bed. Tom went back two steps as you jumped up. He touched you with his two hands on your shoulders and leaned down because you are smaller than Tom, so your heads are on the same level. Tom is looking directly into your eyes and asked "What is wrong? Your behave awkward." You were just looking into his beautiful eyes. "Y/N please talk to me. You know you can talk to me about everything. I'm your best friend." At that moment your view from his eyes fell down to the ground and you went a few steps back. You were whispering "yeah that's the problem" "what? What were you saying? What is the problem?" he asked really confused. Your heart was pounding so fast, god you really didn't know what to do now. You walked back and forth again, Tom were just standing arms folded and was getting impatient. "FUCK IT" you said loud. Toms view was directly going to your face "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" you almost screamed. His eyes went wide open, you could see that he was shocked. You were thinking "omg what did I just do?! I practically screamed to my best friend that I'm  in love with him!"

You breathe deeply in and out again and have your whole courage scraped together.
You walked to him and took him by his arms. You both looked into each others eyes and you said with a clear and calm voice "I'm in love with you Tom Holland, I've always been. I just never dared to say anything because i don't want to destroy our friendship and when we were goi--.."
Before you could finish, Tom has taken your face in his hands and pressed his  lips on yours. It was a beautiful kiss with a lot of passion. His lips were so soft. When the touch from your lips disappeared and you opened your eyes, he has his closed but a beautiful smile were on his lips. He opened his eyes and said, "I love you too, I always have, and always will." You two were just looking into each others eyes and just as you wanted to kiss him again Harisson burst into the room with a big smile and screams "Finally! Took a long time."