A hint of romance in Halloween (A Sonknux Halloween special)

Sonic hedgehog was on hi way towards Silvers Halloween party while wearing his angel costume (it's actually a pair of angel wings, a halo, golden sneakers, white fingerless gloves with golden pearled bracelets attached, white tight-like pants with glitter, a white shirt with unattached sleeves (only these sleeves are see through with golden pearls on top, and the shirt goes down from his chest to his thigh (and here's the crazy get most beautiful part its in princess serenity from Sailor moon style) and with three pearls attached to the forehead.) he was embarrassed about everyone seeing him in this costume and hopefully goes well at Silvers Halloween party without anyone scaring him. Anyway as Sonic made it to Silvers house he heard something rustling in the bushes and screamed in horror as something or someone was about to pounce at him. He heard two familiar laughs as he looked to see it was Shadow and Rouge pointing and laughing at how scared he was. Sonic didn't take it very well and ran away crying. Silver asked as he walked outside, what happened? Rouge said while laughing, oh we just scared Sonic he was so scared he ran away crying. But the laughter was cut short as Knuckles (wearing the phantom of the opera (the phantom himself) costume) appeared out of nowhere and hit the two on the head as he yelled, YOU DID WHAT YOU MORONS!! Knuckles growled and he went to search for Sonic and said as he gave Shadow and Rouge a stern glare, as soon as I find Sonic you owe him an apology! Silver said angrily, yeah that was so mean to scare him like that the party hasn't already started yet and already you causing havoc (Rouge was about to come up with an exude but was interrupted by Silver) I DON'T CARE WHY YOU DID IT YOU UGLY BAT WHEN YOU SCARED HIM LIKE THAT IT HURT HIM AND THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU DID THIS ROUGE! You said you weren't going to do anything like this again maybe I should know better next time. Humiliated Rouge walked away but Shadow walked inside in shame. Meanwhile as the sun completely sets Knuckles started to get worried about Sonic, he called his name but no respond, but there was one place he haven't checked and that place was a haunted house. Knuckles went in there showing no fear but one thing he feared most was losing his beloved hedgehog. He called out for him but no respond. Then what caught his eyes on the old molded floor laid a faintly shadowy figure but when a light flickered it revealed to be Sonic. Knuckles was shocked as he ran towards the passed out hedgehog and whispered, hey Sonic come on wake up. Sonic laid there for a moment then began to stir as he saw Knuckles. As he sat up Sonic began to glow while wearing his costume as he said, hi Knux. The echidna had a nosebleed looking at the lovely sight of the hedgehog Knuckles said as he wiped his bloody nose, oh sorry I.... Knuckles was still feeling worried as he said, Sonic are you okay? Sonic nodded but was still hurt. Knuckles told Sonic that he heard about what had happened after all that he went out of his way and bring him back to the party and if Rouge or someone else scares him again he'll be there for him. Sonic said as he was standing up along with Knuckles, you did this for me? Knuckles said as he took Sonics hand, yes I did Sonic because I love you Sonic. The hedgehog was happy to hear what Knuckles had to say. So Knuckles took Sonics hand and together Knuckles and Sonic walked out of the haunted house and back to Silvers Halloween party. 3 hours later Sonic and Knuckles danced a very beautiful slow dance as the haunting song from the phantom of the opera played while the whole party continued. Half danced with them while the others had a blast by laughing or whatever. Suddenly Rouge banged on the door and yelled, HELP ITS A DEMON WEREWOLF IT REALLY IS THIS TIME HELP ME PLEASE!! Everyone shrugged it off and continued as each of the guests complimented: Cream and Cheese ( wearing a little red riding hood and (Cheese) wolf costume) said nervously but serious, please everyone Rouge is just trying to scare us again (Chou Chou). Blaze (wearing a witch costume with a broom stick) said with her eyes closed as she continued to fill her cup with green punch, oh no I ain't falling for that again. Shadow (wearing his vampire prince costume) said as he was sitting on the steps while holding Sonics big sister Sonia hedgehog ( wearing a vampire bride costume with blood stains and yeah their dating), we heard that before, Sonia said agreeing with her boyfriend, yeah indeed. Sonics big brother Manic (wearing his mad hatter costume) said as he growled, sheesh if I knew she scared my baby brother I would've hit her so bad that she will get a nosebleed but I'm going to teach her a lesson. Silver (wearing his pirate costume) said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, forget it Manic even if we hit her she won't learn a thing but I'm sure your brother has forgotten about it. Manic nodded in agreement. Espios 6 year old hedgehog protege Sora (wearing a Robin Hood costume) said, that mean lady is really hopeless. is she? His friends Cody and Hip nodded their heads ( wearing a Juliet costume and the frog prince costume) (it's another Hip and it's a girl hedgehog) Hip said as she gazed in Soras eyes, it's really fun. Sora said happily, I agree. Outside Rouge wasn't playing this time she was actually being stalked by a demon werewolf then she started to get chased by the demon werewolf ( this is what happens when people lie too much they might not listen again) meanwhile Knuckles and Sonic were to busy dancing in the middle of the room gazing into each other's eyes to react to what's going on outside but as they were lost in their gaze they kissed for one minute before they continued to dance for the rest of the party but this time this is the romantic slow dance of the phantom angel of darkness.