KiraKira Runway

"Ahhhhhhhh.... It sure is comfortable to be back home... " Mia said to her said to herself.
She had just come back from her first solo CD recording and her voice was exhausted.
"If only I could sleep in for the whole day tomorrow..." Mia groaned. For the past few years, it was work, work and work all day, every day. Even though Mia told herself not to be ungrateful for all her job offers, she couldn't help but to grumble about not getting enough 'free time' to herself. She had a talk show and an advertisement shooting the next day and was slightly dreading it.

"Ugh!!" Mia yelled.

Feeling upset, she called her friend, Asuka to have someone to rant to, even though it was nearing midnight.
As Asuka too had been kept busy with her model work for the past few years, Mia knew that she would be able to relate to her current situation.

Unfortunately, Asuka didn't pick up the call. Mia sighed in exasperation. She wished that she was less busy but she knew that would never happen. She knew that the only way to have some time to herself was to resign from the entertainment world.
"And I can never do that. Not in a million years."

Sighing, Mia lay down on her bed to get some rest.

If only I had kept in touch with them...

She thought, remembering hey old friends from her debut days. Reyna, Karin, Hina, and Ayami. She had only been with them for a few years, but they were always in her heart.

With this thought, Mia closed her eyes and went to sleep, thinking,

If only I could meet them again...