chapter-3

All the others in the fort were happy and celebrating the victory and also the declaration to make Devraj the official king added a whole new happiness to their lives.

But his eldest brother Rishidev was getting jealous and banging everything in his room to lower his anger. The nanny who grew him up consoled him and asked him to use the anger in getting the fort back.

The nanny had no child but she had a mother-child bonding with Rishidev.
When he was born the health of Rajmata was not well so the King hand him over the nanny to take care.

She was planning to help Rishidev to get the whole fort so that she could have live the life of a royal for the rest of her life. She was getting succeeded because Rishidev's bonding with his own mom wasn't so good and the news of Devraj going to become the official king just added fuel to fire.

The nanny : Rishidev if you want to become the King you have to kill Devraj.

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------

Holla amigos!! I m back wid a new update sry for getting late tho.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Pls guys let me know how's it by ur votes and beautiful comments.

Lots of love,
Daksh.❤❤