Chapter 2

Newts P.O.V
The horn went off signally we had a new Greenie and as everyone rushed to the box we were greeted by a girl that was about 5ft 5 with dirty blonde hair. She looked as if she was deciding whether she was going to throw up or pass out. But then she pass out. I carried her to the Med-Jacks and sat her down on the bed and explain what happen to the what we call doctors.

I went back to Thomas and Minho to talk about the girl. We all went to the Med Jack and all stared at her. I hear a bunch people asking "What's wrong with her" or "Since when do they send girls here" "ENOUGH" I screeched at the top of my lungs. I had everyone's attention and said "We will ask her when she wakes up" and all of a sudden she shoots up.

She stared at us like aliens for a couples seconds and took off running. I chased after her down and eventually caught up but man she can run. She was heading right for the maze so I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. "Hold your horses, you don't want to be a runner that badly." I said sating the truth. "No you don't understand I know how to get out, let go of me!!" She screamed. *Sigh* "Your just saying that to leave we've seen it before. Come on Greenie we got work to do." Then she passed out again.

A/N Well chapter two is done I just want ask you guys if you could share this book with your friends bc that would mean a lot
-Thanks, Sara😘