Blog 45# The types of Breakups...

Start from the beginning

The long time coming breakup

This is one of those relationships where there is so much tension, fighting and arguing that everyone who represents the third party expects the breakup to occur. You know when you see two people flirting so bad with each other and you are like "just kiss already!!" yeah this is the opposite, you say instead "just break up already".

I swear it looks like two kangaroos fighting in the outback you watch them like a tennis game where the insults and burns just go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and poor you doesn't know which side to support, all you want is for them to terminate the relationship in the best interest of their emotional health and your overall health.

The informal breakup

The informal breakup is the worst of breakups, this is when the breakup occurs informally through a text, a social media app or a phone call. And yes this coincidently is the category that Perrie and Zayn's breakup comes under since he apparently did so through text. This is when either party is to gutsy to not do the breakup to someone's face and depending on some circumstances such as long distance, then there is an exception.

But still people, never unless there is a circumstance like you're not in the same country as that person never break up with someone over social media or text because there is nothing more lower than someone not being able to tell you to your face that the relationship has ended because of these reasons. It's not fair to anyone when this is done.

The erased breakup

This is the breakup where the other person, yeah that ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend...doesn't exist now. They will delete the texts, block the phone numbers, burn the photos and personal items and will pretend that for that time frame that they dated that person they have had amnesia. They don't remember that person and they don't wish to.

Which is stupid because you need to acknowledge that this person does exist whether you like it or not, but you know what? If that is your coping mechanism then who am I to completely judge you. But remember you pretending that they have been 'erased' from your life is not going to make them completely go away...unless they are dead.

The 'give 24 hours' breakup

This is the breakup where you watch this couple breakup before your eyes, you give those 24 hours and next thing you know they are back together. It's like a rebound where they argue they break up, they apologise and the low boat sets sail for the next storm.

It is the one couple that you can enjoy betting on cause chances are, you are going to win the bet more times than loose. It is pretty evident that when these two are in a room together just before or just after a breakup either way there will be a lot of drama tars and sick buckets because these couples are unbelievable.

The sacrificial breakup

This is very Nicholas Spark's cliché of a breakup where either partner breaks up with the other for the good of that person. So for example because everyone needs a visual, we all know what happened in 'The Notebook' right? Allie's mother doesn't approve of Noah and Allie has a fight with her mother and Noah decides that since Allie wants to go to university and to not be the cause of his girlfriend's destroyed relationship with her mum, Noah leaves the picture. He pretty much gives her up so that she can be happy...and it is beautiful.

But at the same time it is by far the saddest because you see two people so happy and then fate tries to rip them apart and then one person decides for the happiness of the one they love they will breakup with that person to give them that freedom and courage that they need to embark on that fate...and unknowingly fate will rekindle them both back together.

And finally...

The 'Ross and Rachel' breakup

I don't even need to explain or give examples you guys know, just know what I am talking about here.

You have the two people who are like any other couple and then next thing you know they go on "a break"...which then leads to one having a fling and then a few hours with the soon to be ex trying to figure out how to save this relationship and even though Rachel wants to forgive she cannot...I don't think you were a true friends fan if you did not cry throughout this episode. This also applies to real life, because lets think about it, some of us had that one relationship that we had to put a pause on and someone stuffed up by accident. Or we have also had that one relationship where someone cheated on the other, although it is not okay to cheat the couple should put boundary rules on the "break" so that both are able to get what they need out of this without anyone getting hurt...especially if your friends are trapped in the bedroom next door with leg wax and no food.

Have any of these breakups applied to you? Leave a comment below if there is one listed that you related too or even better tell me what kind of stereotypical breakup was your relationship. I know mine was probably a combination of the best friend's cliché, the informal and erased breakups. If you liked this blog post then hit that vote button and check out my other blogs in the book, if you want to read more from me or want to be the first to receive notifications from me, then click my icon and it will take you to my page where you can follow me. Also if you want to follow me on twitter it's @Jessigirl_105 and this is also where I promote my blog, share updates, funny tweets ect. I promise you that it will not be so bad being a part of the J.C Squad.

Also since I have finally got a long break I am doing a back to back update so be sure to check it out <3

Love you guys

Bye xxx