Jealous

Edited.
Your POV:

For the third time Sean looks at me at the corner of his eyes. I forced a smile, tired of this but he was absolutely adorable. He blushes, turned back at his paper and looked at book. I shake my head and turned my paper as well.

It may be hard to tell that I have a crush on him, which is good.
Because I'm pretty sure that he has a girlfriend.

It feels as if he should've told me or somehow just know that he can't get a girlfriend the crazy thoughts of a crushing girl.

I sigh, snapping out of my thoughts as the bell rings. I shove my paper to the folder and stack it neatly to the other folders and binders.

He gets up too and walked the opposite way of the exit and went to her..

He seems so shy... Yet, he can talk to her.. Is she more approachable? Am I not approachable? Do I look mean?
I smile at him all the time even when I'm not in the mood to. People say I have a pretty smile.

Were they kidding?

Did they say that out of pity?

I sigh and closed the locker getting ready to get out from this hellhole, I mean school. I put on my jacket, shrugging it in and adjusting my bag straps. I walk and see him with her..

I mentally rolled my eyes and walked forward until I heard fast pace running towards me.

"Hey Y/N wait up!" Sean jogs up next to me, the other girl out of sight. I look behind my shoulder, expecting to see her. I look back and see her, jogging ahead of us on the other side of the hallway.

She smiles politely at Sean, waving and mouthing the words, 'Good luck.'
I frowned utterly confused, as we walk side by side with his cheeks reddening.

"So... Y/N, I was wondering.. do you have any plans t-this Friday?- I-I mean tomorrow." he blushed immensely adverting his eyes from mine.

I laugh softly and shook my head,
"No. Not that I know of, I mean my parents always tell me stuff at the last minute." I nervously giggle, playing with the adjustment straps on my backpack.

He sighs in what sounds like relief, smiling brightly as his blush seems to fade. He pushes the front doors open, as I push open the other side. I smile back as we walk out into the sunny yet chilly outside.

"Oh, well maybe.. If you want, we could go see a movie? Or something..? I don't know.. It's whatever you want. If you even want to.." he blushed immensely looking away from my eyes.

"Yes, I will go to the movies with you." I laugh at amusement at his shyness.

We stop before the buses, having to part our separate ways soon. I hear the roar of the buses as they come to life.

He begins to hurry up, my stomach fluttering as I get anxious, not wanting to miss the bus. It'd be pathetic since we're right here.

"I know this is gonna sound creepy but I have the school's directory and I could call you on the house phone about it, later today?" He rushes, his blush fading once more.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Sean, I better go, it'd be stupid to miss the bus if it's right in front of us." I smile and kiss his cheek, waving as I hurry off to get on the bus.

I look at the window and waved at him, he smiled as the bus moved forward. When the bus was far enough for him to see, he freaked out and shook his friends body that's having a hard time pushing him off, I laugh sat forward.

Finish at comments ❤️

A/N:

he looks so innocent and cute, I just love this boy.

Bye, God bless.