|| chapter 2 ||

Blurby was awake, he woke up about 30 minutes ago and he couldn't seem to fall back asleep. He kept tossing and turning, he sighed, rolling onto his back. Blurby had almost fallen asleep when he heard muffled sobs from the other side of the bed. It was Blurryface.
--
Blurry was having a nightmare, he was sobbing and burying his face in his pillow. Blurby felt tears forming in his own eyes just from seeing Blurry like this, he made his way to Blurry's side of the bed and lightly shook his shoulder in an attempt to wake him up.
- " Blurry, hey Blurr it's ok.." he said soothingly when Blurryface woke up, he looked at Blurby with his reds eyes, he looked terrified. (A/N : T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D :,^ ) Blurby pulled Blurry into a hug, slowly rubbing his back and whispering
- " shh.. it's ok. It's over now, you're safe.. ". Blurryface just nodded, he rested his face on Blurby's chest and curled up into a ball and let Blurby hold him. Blurry had this unfamiliar fuzzy feeling that he hadn't felt in years, he didn't want to admit it but he was falling for Blurby, but of course he would never tell anyone. Him and Blurby? There's no way in hell thats going to happen, Blurby is too weird and obnoxious and... adorable?
'Get yourself together'  Blurry thought to himself, yet he still found himself in Blurby's arms, cuddling up to him and actually enjoying it. Blurry let out a quiet yawn and fell asleep.
--
Blurby was trying his absolute hardest not to freak out because right now, in this moment, he was holding Blurryface, the man of his dreams, in his arms and he didn't even try to push him away. But Blurbybabe didn't want to get his hopes up, they're just friends. Are they even friends? And Blurry is probably just tired and he doesn't know what he's doing. Blurby sighed and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

( I didn't proof read this one either so uh yeah)