"But everything looks exactly the same how is it not the actual school"

"The power of devils Issei" you say to him.

Rias then starts making orders.

"Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko go set some traps in the forest"

"Yes ma'am " they said in unison and left the room

She then looked at Issei and she sat down on one of the couches.

"Issei come here and put your head in my lap"

"Yes ma'am"
Issei put his head in here lap and had a lewd face on. Asia was pouting a little at the sight but stayed calm. Rias did a little spell and sat Issei back up.

"What did you do Rias"Issei asked.

"I had to lock 3 of the 4 pawn pieces because if you had he power of all 4 right out of the gate you would of died, and right now I unlocked one of the pieces. So now you have 2 unlocked now"

"Ok makes sense"

Rias than got up and walked back to her desk and pulled a map out of it. As she did Akeno, Koneoko, and Kiba walked in.

"Now every one it's time to plan our attack any one got suggestions" Rias asked everyone.

"We should go through here and have the element of surprise" Issei suggested

"That will be to obvious, so the only thing I can think of is if we went through the track and field area" you stated.

"Maybe we should take he gym first it is in the middle of the school and will be the central point of the battle field" Kiba then suggested.

"Ok so Koneko and Issei you two will head to the gym and Akeno you lay the smack down on them when they finish"

"Yes ma'am" they said then left the room

"Kiba take the forest and see if any of them try to get in through there"

"Yes ma'am" Kiba then left the room

"Now (Y/n) I know you got a plan, I can see it in your eyes, so go do it and don't let me down"

"Yes ma'am"

"Asia will stay with me ok now go do what your going to do"

You nod and leave the room. As you left he old school building you heard a big explosion and saw Akeno in her S&M mode. Then you heard Grafia.

[Lord Risers's Rook and 3 pawns Retired]

Then after that you heard a small explosion and then heard Grafia again.

[Lady Rias's Rook retired]

Damn they got Koneko you thought to your self. The. You saw Akeno and Risers Queen fighting.
You then ran to get to where Koneko and Issei were.

When you got there you saw Issei behind a building with Kiba next to him. So you ran up to him and asked what happened.

"Their queen took out Koneko after we blew up the gym. Then Akeno saved me and started fighting their queen"