Naruto

An anime created by Masashi Kishimoto.
I would like too start us off with my first ever Fandom I ever joined back in 2007. I was 12 years old and I was a damn Weeb admittedly. However no matter how far away from the Fandom I seem to be I have to give it some credit. I have met almost all of my friends I have today because of the show. (Even though none of us are really into it anymore.) I held a long term 5 year relationship with someone and we met because of our similar interest in the show.
I have but only fond memories with this fandom.
However I dropped out near age 16 because it just got too....much....

The pros to this Fandom are:

-There is a pretty diverse cast of characters of all types and genders which makes shipping flavorful and fun to make up. Evil, good, serious, playful, young and old.

-It's a action ninja manga/anime. So it gives people room to work on fighting roleplay as well. With such a open world creators can have imagination to create their own clans and special jutsu abilities which was half the fun itself.

-It's is still technically going because Boruto. So the Fandom technically isn't dead yet.

Cons:

-The OCs. They are either rainbow haired, slutty, or Sasuke's sister who was hiding and Itachi just so happened to not kill too.
They also have completely OP jutsu.
Or they have a tailed beast in them like the 1000 tailed wolf or something to that nature.

-Some people also see Boruto as being a con. I have heard people mutter in the background at conventions "just let it die already."

-Over complicated plot lines.
Now I didn't complete watch or read through Shippuden, but I did get far, and everyone else I lived with at the time was utterly obsessed. Characters in the verses can come back, die, come back again. Along with a generational plot device, fans wondered how in the beginning it seemed easier to follow. Where as towards the end it became a chaotic fiasco that people couldn't quite understand.

-Who you think you hate, you don't actually end up hating.

-Who you should hate you fall in love with.

-Who you like, you don't trust.

-Finally the last con. Everyone got married and had children and a lot of shippers are pissed.