chapter 1- my feelings for him

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction, so if it's not good you can write for me suggestions that you think will make the story much better.. and yeah so here it is.. ( by: bizzle_selena_me) that’s me ^_^ lol..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's  P.O.V

"Everything just frizzed, it was just me and him.. I looked at him and I cried, I'd never realized how much I love him.. he's everything to me.. he came closer to my face, he wiped my tears and kissed me…" then I woke up.

"Sel! Selena! Wake up it's already 6AM !!",  demi yelled while brushing her teeth.

"I'm up.. i took my pillow and throw it on Demi.. I was not in the mood..

just yesterday the cops caught Justin smokes in his car.. I couldn't believe it , I was just so sad and right when I heard it Demi called, she asked me if she could spend the night at my house.. she's dating someone I still don't know who, but I was more focused on Justin..

I didn't told Demi that I have feelings for him, 'cause I was scared.. the only reason why I broke up with him was…

"Selena! wake up now! .. she sat on my bed and helped me to get up..

"Demi.. it's 6AM! Why so early?!", I said Exhausted.

" Me and you are going to drink coffee and talk at the café.. and then I need to go to record some new songs, you need to go to 3 interviews and then rehearse at the dance studio..".

"oh, right.. wait! How do you know that?"

" I was reading your calendar ^_^"

" lol. Ok.."

I wore Buttoned plaid shirt and a black tank.. some boyfriend pants and vans.. I was really tired but me and demi went to the café .. I really wanted to see Justin.. but I was trying to ignore that while I was talking to her..

we sat, and called the waiter..

"so.. Demi, who is it?"

"she giggled, he's name is Michael.. he's amazing!"

" I'm so happy for you! So.. how he looks?"

" he has light brown hair, brown eyes.. he super supportive and kind.. he just PERFECT".

we ordered our coffee and talked a little bit more.. then each of us went to separate ways..

I called my manager..

"Selena! babe how you doing?"

I hate him!

"I'm good, listen I need to cancel one interview.."

"can I ask why?", He said a little bit angry I could hear it.

"me and Demi are together we want to spend some time together", I lied.

"oh, well Ok than", he said happily.. I guess he love that I'm with my XBFF

that's what he thinks..

but what I really did was sneaking from the back door  of the police station I just had to come and see how Justin feeling right now…

I got in.. and I saw everyone there.. Scooter, Pattie, Fredo.. everyone looked really scared,

Especially Pattie.. (Justin's mom).. I was hiding behind a Beverage Machine…

I was just checking my phone for a second and when I looked up I saw Ryan (Justin's friend)

"umm, hi?" I said.

"Selena.. what are you doing here?!"

"umm.. I was just ..  OK I came to see Justin …"

"why? I mean .. you break up with him.. remember?!"

"I know.. but I have my own reasons… sorry I can't tell.."

I mean I can't tell him that my manager kind of made me to break up with him…

I guess Scooter, Pattie and Fredo saw me\ or Ryan talking to a Beverage Machine .

they saw me to.. and they were a little bit confused..

I saw a paparazzi behind of me taking pictures, and I ran after him….

~!!~~~!!~~

I hope everyone enjoyed .. I might going to post a new chapter next week..

and if you want to correct me or comment some ideas to make the story better I will like that..

*** if you'll like to be in the story for a chapter or two bring me 5 readers and follow me..

thanks J