The Contest/Prizes

Hi! I'm Kay Rose Zan. Which is why I'm hosting the Blue Rose Awards!

All genres are eligible and you can enter as many books as you like.

Prizes:

1st place: a custom Blue Rose Awards sticker, a permanent feature on this book, a discounted review.

2nd place: a sticker, feature and discounted review

3rd place: a sticker and a feature, discounted review

There are also special categories! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY TO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES TO ENTER! They only make you eligible for extra prizes. Pick one to apply for. Only one book by each author can be entered in only one special category!

Unknown Author: you must have less than 250 followers.
Unknown Story: the entered story must have less than 1K reads.
New tales: this story must be the first you published to Wattpad
Rookie: you must have been a part of Wattpad for less than a year.

I know some of these might seem unfair to larger accounts, but these are for the little guys out there.

There will also be a voters favorite from each genre, and then an overall.
To vote for your favorite, comment the title of the book you want to win on the Entires chapter.

Is there a book you want to win, but the author isn't entering? Nominate them yourselves under the Peer Picks category! That way they'll get the recognition you know they deserve.

The rules will be on the next part! I can't wait to read your work!

If you're interested in being a judge, PM me and we'll talk! You'll get lots of new followers. We need all the judges we can get.