His place and mine 2

***

Pressing the button I smiled at the other person waiting. The elevator finally dinged and we stepped in. It was completely quiet and awkward.

When it finally got to my floor I gave a small nod and stepped off. As I walked away I felt so much better. I was so excited just to get to my apartment, undress and relax.

Unlocking my door I kicked off my shoes as I closed the door behind me. Pulling my sweater off I headed to my bedroom and tossed it onto my bed.

Kicking my pants off and wondered into the closet for clothes. Pulling on a loose shirt and fuzzy short shorts I headed back out.

I was headed to the kitchen but came to a dead stop with my whole body in shock. My head slowly turned to find him lying on his back with a small book in his hands and a bowl of chips on his stomach.

"What are you doing!" I yelled sprinting over and snatched my diary from his hands.

He let his hand fall as he turned his head to me, "I was reading." He stated as if it was a normal thing.

Holding the small book to my chest I was nearly in pants, "Ya! Inside my apartment and reading my personal thoughts!" I yelled angrily.

He sat up with a slight annoyed sigh and put the bowl in his lap, "I just got bored from watching TV."

"You got bored?! How long have you been in here!" I asked panicked.

He shrugged leaning back and put a chip in his mouth, "A few hours."

I didn't even know what to say I was freaking out.

"What are you even doing here!" I asked finally.

He looked over to me with this annoyed gaze, "I got bored."

"You can't just come to my place when you get bored!" I told him and began pacing.

I went to my room and shoved my diary back under my mattress and came back out to find him in the kitchen.

"What are you doing there is no-"

I stopped speaking when I found the fridge full of food. Quickly checking the pantry I found it full as well.

"I didn't buy that." I stated crossing my arms.

He grabbed a water from the fridge before closing it, "I did, you had no food so I bought some." He moved past me and sat back on the couch.

I was still trying to wrap my head around it, "I thought I told you to knock!" I said crossing my arms as I stood in front of him.

He slumped as he ate, but dam he still looked hot, "I did, but you didn't answer so I let myself in." He told me as he ate.

Smacking my forehead I dragged my hand down my face, "That is rude, and mean, and I'm pretty sure I can sue you for that!" I told him glaring at him.

He took a drink of his water, "In the contract you signed when you agreed to this apartment says I can come in and check the status of your living environment whenever I see fit." He stated without missing a beat.

I didn't read the whole thing so it probably was in there. Cussing mentally I bit my lip, "You owe me then." I told him and his eyebrow rose.

"Oh?"

I glared, "Yes, 'oh' you do. You can't just barge into someone's place like this."

He let out a scoff like noise and went back to eating. I held out my hand, "Give me your apartment key." I demanded sternly.