VII. Nero

Lenard carried the blushing Dice towards the bedroom as he grinned at her

"Stop grinning" saway ni Dice kay Lenard but he was still wearing that cocky grin in his face. Dice didn't want to admit but he looked incredulously cute with that boyish grin of his, and it was crumbling all her defenses.

"Sorry my gorgeous little wife, I can't help it" he even winked at her which just made the blush on her face intensify as he gently nudged the door open

Dice's heart skipped a beat as they entered, she gulped an invisible lump in her throat, sa totoo lang ay kinakabahan talaga siya, hindi niya alam kung saan na napunta ang kaninang tapang niya. They were moving too fast, and her wayward feelings for him were getting out of control at the same pace as well.

Little did she know that Lenard was just as flustered as she was, he was being riled in bad, and fast! This was the first time for him to feel this kind of way, usually he just get things done, but for some unknown reason,  it was scaring the hell out of him.

His friends will definitely have a field day once they found out that he, Lenard Vincent Figueroa was having cold feet on making love with a woman, to top that, the woman nonetheless was his wife.

But damn he wanted her.

Boy he wanted her, but she was inexperienced and truth be told, he was more than willing to teach her everything, but he was actually afraid he might lose control and hurt her. Damn! He could not believe this! He was actually thinking this through! Maybe overthinking it even!

But there was no overthinking when Paradise was concerned, the woman had a tight grip on him, and it seemed that he was very much unwilling to get out of it.

Lenard's throat suddenly got dry as he gently put Dice down the bed as he sat on the floor and stared at her bashful face while holding her hands in his. Damn! He was scared as hell, but he was doing his best not to devour her right there, right now. Lalo pa nang masilip niya ang bahagyang takot at pagaalinlangan sa mata ng dalaga.

Lenard sighed at napatingin sa kanya and asawa.

"We don't have to do it if you're not ready my Paradise" saad niya sa dalaga, at nanatiling nakatitig lang sa kanya si Dice. 

"Don't look at me like that my beautiful wife, otherwise my control may not take it" he chuckled, as he reigned on himself

There he was, the man she met a few days ago, sitting on the floor and intently looking at her while her hands and maybe even her heart and sanity  were in his hands.

"L-Lenard..." she hushed as he smiled at her and reached out a hand to cup her cheek.

"I want to be honest with you Paradise, I'm not after 'that'.  So if you're not yet ready...it's fine with me. What I feel for you is more than physical attraction Paradise. I want to get to know you, to know everything about you no matter how mundane you might think it is.I won't brand what I feel for you with words which are alien to me but all I know is that I want to take my time knowing you...take my time basking in these crazy uncontrollable delightful feelings I have when you're with me"