"I don't know where you get your facts from but-"

"The fact that Fenrir was a murderer was rare in a werewolf. Do you think this class is appropriate?" Cassandra interrupted. She was causing a scene but someone had to and it looked less suspicious if she did it.

"Werewolves are covered in your N.E.W.T's." She sniffed. Cassandra rolled her eyes in the most exaggerated fashion she could, ensuring Professor Belle noticed.

"Not specific ones. I doubt we'll be given a fact sheet on Fenrir." Cassandra countered and crossed her arms.

"A werewolf rights activist, there's always one. Werewolves are killers who blame it on a disease. They're vile, evil creatures and I have never met one that made me think otherwise. Do not stand to test me or my teaching methods." Belle snapped and Cassandra swallowed harshly. Her hands were clenched into fists, digging into her ribs because of her crossed arms.

"You want facts about Fen? He was bitten when he was six by his own father who had escaped the basement he was usually locked in. When he was eight he challenged another werewolf and nearly got himself killed. The werewolf killed his father instead. At sixteen his mother was killed and he took on the sole care of his younger sister. He continued to care for her up until he was arrested last week." Cassandra told Professor Belle who stood with her mouth wide open.

"What age was his sister?" She recovered her wits and continued to challenge Cassandra.

"I'll be seventeen in July." Cassandra ignored the gasp and grabbed her bag, leaving the classroom in a hurry.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Cassandra was hiding in the library. She had managed to avoid all conversation with people who wanted to be friends and so far she was content in the quiet. She needed time to let her mind and body relax instead of being on high alert all the time.

She was coveting a seat in the Muggle History section and she had books piled around her as she worked on a Transfiguration essay. She hadn't been putting as much effort into her school works as she should have been lately and Professor McGonagall had been the only one to call her on it.

When the chair across from her was pulled out she groaned and covered her face. All she needed was one evening to herself. To catch up on her subjects and recover mentally from the last few weeks.

"Oh calm down, it's only me." The sarcasm clued her in and she sighed into her hands before dropping them.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked and he leant back in his chair with a smirk. He balanced carefully on the back two legs and when he drew the silence out longer than it needed she pushed his chair with her foot and watched him struggle for balance before righting himself.

"I hear you and Reg are having problems." He smirked and she rolled her eyes. Sirius and she had this thing where he sarcastically asked about his brother and she sarcastically told him that everything was fine.

"He's jealous of all the propositions I've been getting." She told him and twirled her quill in her fingers. She watched the extravagant feather flutter between her fingers for a few seconds in concentration before turning her attention back to Sirius.

"I suppose there's been quite a few." He snorted and she shrugged. There had been more with increasing fame for Fenrir. It was weird, most of them were older than her by nearly a decade and seriously expected her to accept.

"Fourteen since Fen has been arrested." She said and his jaw dropped. He looked her over, probably searching for anything that made her special besides her name. There wasn't anything.